The Coca-Cola Co's largest independent bottler has been flexing its considerable might of late....
Coca-Cola Co's $12bn deal to acquire the North American operations of Coca-Cola Enterprises has dominated business news headlines in the las...
The bitterest rivalry in the soft drinks market and arguably in the entire consumer goods arena is that between Coca-Cola and PepsiCo. Conve...
The largest bottler of PepsiCo beverages, Pepsi Bottling Group (PBG), this week released its full-year results, likely the last for the firm...
The opportunity to grab some time with the chief marketing officer of a company the size of The Coca-Cola Co. doesn't come along very often. However, when just-drinks was invited to Zurich by the company last week, the chance to grab an audience with Joe Tripodi was the clincher. Olly Wehring puts the questions to Tripodi, and his time starts... now.
According to a report in the New York Post yesterday (16 November), PepsiCo is working on two major acquisitions, in addition to examining the possibility of a business split.
The Coca-Cola Co has agreed to purchase US bottler Great Plains Coca-Cola Bottling Co for US$360m.
PepsiCo has said that it is looking to accelerate the growth of its nutritional segment, with a focus on Gatorade and products under the Wimm-Bill-Dann banner.
PepsiCo has reaffirmed its full-year earnings outlook, despite recorded a drop in first quarter profits.
PepsiCo's chief financial officer has told just-drinks that the company does not expect to make any more large-scale acquisitions in the immediate future.
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory