| 23 Jan 2015
Here's a round-up of this week's highlights in the global soft drinks & bottled water category. We are also running similar round-ups for beer and spirits & wine.
| 28 Oct 2013
Olvi is looking to expand its footprint beyond its domestic market and is exploring acquisition opportunities in Belarus and th e Baltic states.
| 4 Feb 2013
Heineken has declined to comment on a report that it is looking to sell Finnish subsidiary Hartwall for US$790m.
| 6 Oct 2008
Finnish brewer Olvi has acquired a majority stake in Belarusian brewery Lidskoe Pivo.
| 23 Jan 2008
Cesu Alus has posted a record year for sales in 2007.
| 26 Oct 2007
Olvi Group has posted a strong set of results for the year so far, despite the poor summer in the countries it operates in.
| 20 Aug 2007
Cesu Alus has reported a boost in sales in the first half of the year.
| 16 Aug 2007
Olvi has posted a strong set of figures for the first six months of this year.
| 9 Jul 2007
Cesu Alus has posted a healthy increase in sales for the first six months of this year.
| 11 Jun 2007
Cesu Alus has posted a strong rise in sales volumes for the first five months of this year.
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research