Here's a round-up of this week's highlights in the global soft drinks & bottled water category. We are also running similar round-ups for beer and spirits & wine.
Olvi is looking to expand its footprint beyond its domestic market and is exploring acquisition opportunities in Belarus and th e Baltic states.
Heineken has declined to comment on a report that it is looking to sell Finnish subsidiary Hartwall for US$790m.
Finnish brewer Olvi has acquired a majority stake in Belarusian brewery Lidskoe Pivo.
Cesu Alus has posted a record year for sales in 2007.
Olvi Oyj in Alcoholic Drinks (Finland)
Domestic brewery Olvi Oyj is challenging the two giants, Sinebrychoff Oy Ab and Hartwall Oy Ab. Olvi Oyj’s strategy lies in launching strong new products, often with a quirky or otherwise eye-catching...
Olvi Oyj in Soft Drinks (Finland)
Domestic Olvi has traditionally been a strong player in alcoholic drinks, whilst in terms of soft drinks it is more of a niche player. However, the company is paying attention to the soft drinks categ...
Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Finland
Total volume sales of RTDs/high-strength premixes in Finland fell by 5% as 44 million litres were registered in 2013. As consumer purchasing power was threatened by economic instability in the country...
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA head - part II
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo reveals US$400m Tequila investment
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Coca-Cola Co apologises over Fanta ad
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future