| 23 Jan 2015
Here's a round-up of this week's highlights in the global soft drinks & bottled water category. We are also running similar round-ups for beer and spirits & wine.
| 28 Oct 2013
Olvi is looking to expand its footprint beyond its domestic market and is exploring acquisition opportunities in Belarus and th e Baltic states.
| 4 Feb 2013
Heineken has declined to comment on a report that it is looking to sell Finnish subsidiary Hartwall for US$790m.
| 6 Oct 2008
Finnish brewer Olvi has acquired a majority stake in Belarusian brewery Lidskoe Pivo.
| 23 Jan 2008
Cesu Alus has posted a record year for sales in 2007.
| 26 Oct 2007
Olvi Group has posted a strong set of results for the year so far, despite the poor summer in the countries it operates in.
| 20 Aug 2007
Cesu Alus has reported a boost in sales in the first half of the year.
| 16 Aug 2007
Olvi has posted a strong set of figures for the first six months of this year.
| 9 Jul 2007
Cesu Alus has posted a healthy increase in sales for the first six months of this year.
| 11 Jun 2007
Cesu Alus has posted a strong rise in sales volumes for the first five months of this year.
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- What do Brewers need from the UK Government?
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights