| 23 Jan 2015
Here's a round-up of this week's highlights in the global soft drinks & bottled water category. We are also running similar round-ups for beer and spirits & wine.
| 28 Oct 2013
Olvi is looking to expand its footprint beyond its domestic market and is exploring acquisition opportunities in Belarus and th e Baltic states.
| 4 Feb 2013
Heineken has declined to comment on a report that it is looking to sell Finnish subsidiary Hartwall for US$790m.
| 6 Oct 2008
Finnish brewer Olvi has acquired a majority stake in Belarusian brewery Lidskoe Pivo.
| 23 Jan 2008
Cesu Alus has posted a record year for sales in 2007.
| 26 Oct 2007
Olvi Group has posted a strong set of results for the year so far, despite the poor summer in the countries it operates in.
| 20 Aug 2007
Cesu Alus has reported a boost in sales in the first half of the year.
| 16 Aug 2007
Olvi has posted a strong set of figures for the first six months of this year.
| 9 Jul 2007
Cesu Alus has posted a healthy increase in sales for the first six months of this year.
| 11 Jun 2007
Cesu Alus has posted a strong rise in sales volumes for the first five months of this year.
Olvi Oyj in Alcoholic Drinks (Finland)
Domestic brewery Olvi Oyj is challenging the two giants, Sinebrychoff Oy Ab and Hartwall Oy Ab. Olvi Oyj’s strategy lies in launching strong new products, often with a quirky or otherwise eye-catching...
Beer in Finland
Increasing unit prices along with booming beer imports from Estonia were the biggest factors behind the declining volume sales of beer in 2014. As Finland has the highest beer tax in the EU, reaching...
Cider/Perry in Finland
Volume sales of cider/perry in Finland declined again in 2014 as consumers are moving away from sweet drinks towards more mature choices of still grape wine and craft beer. Poor weather during May-Jul...
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- This week in spirits & wine
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts