Here's a round-up of this week's highlights in the global soft drinks & bottled water category. We are also running similar round-ups for beer and spirits & wine.
Olvi is looking to expand its footprint beyond its domestic market and is exploring acquisition opportunities in Belarus and th e Baltic states.
Heineken has declined to comment on a report that it is looking to sell Finnish subsidiary Hartwall for US$790m.
Finnish brewer Olvi has acquired a majority stake in Belarusian brewery Lidskoe Pivo.
Cesu Alus has posted a record year for sales in 2007.
Olvi Oyj in Alcoholic Drinks (Finland)
Domestic brewery Olvi Oyj is challenging the two giants, Sinebrychoff Oy Ab and Hartwall Oy Ab. Olvi Oyj’s strategy lies in launching strong new products, often with a quirky or otherwise eye-catching...
Olvi Oyj in Soft Drinks (Finland)
Domestic Olvi has traditionally been a strong player in alcoholic drinks, whilst in terms of soft drinks it is more of a niche player. However, the company is paying attention to the soft drinks categ...
Finland Cider Market Insights
Comprising of textual analysis and data tables, this in-depth and exclusive country report from Canadean provides a comprehensive view of the cider industry structure including analysis and profiles o...
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Chilli targets beer with Rekorderlig Dry Apple
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014