Olvi is looking to expand its footprint beyond its domestic market and is exploring acquisition opportunities in Belarus and th e Baltic states.
Heineken has declined to comment on a report that it is looking to sell Finnish subsidiary Hartwall for US$790m.
Finnish brewer Olvi has acquired a majority stake in Belarusian brewery Lidskoe Pivo.
Cesu Alus has posted a record year for sales in 2007.
Olvi Group has posted a strong set of results for the year so far, despite the poor summer in the countries it operates in.
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push