| 23 Jan 2015
Here's a round-up of this week's highlights in the global soft drinks & bottled water category. We are also running similar round-ups for beer and spirits & wine.
| 28 Oct 2013
Olvi is looking to expand its footprint beyond its domestic market and is exploring acquisition opportunities in Belarus and th e Baltic states.
| 4 Feb 2013
Heineken has declined to comment on a report that it is looking to sell Finnish subsidiary Hartwall for US$790m.
| 6 Oct 2008
Finnish brewer Olvi has acquired a majority stake in Belarusian brewery Lidskoe Pivo.
| 23 Jan 2008
Cesu Alus has posted a record year for sales in 2007.
| 26 Oct 2007
Olvi Group has posted a strong set of results for the year so far, despite the poor summer in the countries it operates in.
| 20 Aug 2007
Cesu Alus has reported a boost in sales in the first half of the year.
| 16 Aug 2007
Olvi has posted a strong set of figures for the first six months of this year.
| 9 Jul 2007
Cesu Alus has posted a healthy increase in sales for the first six months of this year.
| 11 Jun 2007
Cesu Alus has posted a strong rise in sales volumes for the first five months of this year.
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research