Here's a round-up of this week's highlights in the global soft drinks & bottled water category. We are also running similar round-ups for beer and spirits & wine.
Olvi is looking to expand its footprint beyond its domestic market and is exploring acquisition opportunities in Belarus and th e Baltic states.
Heineken has declined to comment on a report that it is looking to sell Finnish subsidiary Hartwall for US$790m.
Finnish brewer Olvi has acquired a majority stake in Belarusian brewery Lidskoe Pivo.
Cesu Alus has posted a record year for sales in 2007.
Olvi Group has posted a strong set of results for the year so far, despite the poor summer in the countries it operates in.
Cesu Alus has reported a boost in sales in the first half of the year.
Olvi has posted a strong set of figures for the first six months of this year.
Cesu Alus has posted a healthy increase in sales for the first six months of this year.
Cesu Alus has posted a strong rise in sales volumes for the first five months of this year.
Olvi Oyj in Alcoholic Drinks (Finland)
Domestic brewery Olvi focuses on challenging the two leading giants, Sinebrychoff and Hartwall....
Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Finland
Exceptionally cold and rainy spring and summer weather undermined total volume sales of RTDs/high-strength premixes in 2015....
Beer in Finland
The poor spring and summer weather hampered the volume sales of beer in 2015....
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends