Back in May, Nichols chairman John Nichols warned that a shift in his firm's focus from carbonates to stills would stymie any chance of full...
Marnie Millard's promotion to the head of Nichols has been in the making since she joined the company a year ago, an analyst has claimed....
Last week was a challenging one, on top of a difficult year for UK soft drinks....
“Made in Scotland from girders,” was the old tagline for the Irn Bru CSD. And in the past few years, Irn-Bru owners AG Barr have proved to b...
After a short break, our 'just the Answer' interview returns. This month, Michelle Russell talks to Tim Croston, the group finance director at UK-based soft drinks producer, Nichols plc.
Nichols has reported a healthy set of numbers for the first half of 2014, but its bottom line has taken a pummeling from a legal ruling in Pakistan.
The Lakes Distillery has launched its inaugural whisky. The company, which is based in the UK's Lake District in the north of England, has released The One.
UK soft drinks firm Radnor Hills has launched a new flavour in its Heartsease Farm range of CSDs.
Nichols has been hit with a fine of almost US$14m following a legal ruling in Pakistan.
Nichols has lined up a marketing push for its Panda soft drink brand in the UK that will coincide with the 'back to school' season this summer.
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk