Last month, Nelson Peltz of Trian Fund Management sent a 37-page letter to PepsiCo's board urging it to spin off, what he described as, its...
Following recent reports that PepsiCo is planning to launch a premium water brand in the US, Ray Rowlands of Drinksinfo Ltd takes a look at...
Last week, Ivan Menezes was confirmed as Paul Walsh's successor as Diageo CEO. The 53 year-old, currently the group's chief operating office...
In this month's Datamonitor round-up of new product development, Tom Vierhile turns his attention to the soft drinks launches in recent week...
Last week we ran the first part of our exclusive interview with the chief marketing officer of Anheuser-Busch InBev, Chris Burggraeve. Here's part two, in which Olly Wehring tries to get inside the inner sanctum of A-B InBev. Read on to learn how successful he was.
Nestle Waters has launched a zero-calorie tropical fruit-flavoured sparkling water range under its Nestle Pure Life brand.
The US division of Nestle has divested its Juicy Juice brand to private equity firm Brynwood Partners.
Nestle Waters is to sponsor the UK legs of next month's Tour de France through its Buxton Natural Mineral Water brand.
Nestle Waters has unveiled a new UK TV ad campaign for its Buxton Natural mineral water as part of a GBP2m (US$3.37m) brand investment.
Nestle Waters' Nestea Liquid Water Enhancers
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Brazil could have been worse - Coca-Cola Co CEO
- Analysis - Coca-Cola fails confidence test
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk