Last month, Nelson Peltz of Trian Fund Management sent a 37-page letter to PepsiCo's board urging it to spin off, what he described as, its...
Following recent reports that PepsiCo is planning to launch a premium water brand in the US, Ray Rowlands of Drinksinfo Ltd takes a look at...
Last week, Ivan Menezes was confirmed as Paul Walsh's successor as Diageo CEO. The 53 year-old, currently the group's chief operating office...
In this month's Datamonitor round-up of new product development, Tom Vierhile turns his attention to the soft drinks launches in recent week...
Last week we ran the first part of our exclusive interview with the chief marketing officer of Anheuser-Busch InBev, Chris Burggraeve. Here's part two, in which Olly Wehring tries to get inside the inner sanctum of A-B InBev. Read on to learn how successful he was.
Nestle Waters North America has said it is “disappointed” over allegations it attempted to drive a family-owned bottled water company out of business.
Nestlé's Waters unit has reported a 6% rise in first-half sales, on an organic basis, helped by growth in emerging markets.
Nestle Waters has launched a zero-calorie tropical fruit-flavoured sparkling water range under its Nestle Pure Life brand.
The US division of Nestle has divested its Juicy Juice brand to private equity firm Brynwood Partners.
Nestle Waters is to sponsor the UK legs of next month's Tour de France through its Buxton Natural Mineral Water brand.
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory