Nestlé's Waters unit is planning to axe 60 jobs at its production plant complex at Vittel-Contrexville, in eastern France.
The bottled water division of Nestlé has reported flat nine-month sales, despite seeing “good growth” in developed and emerging markets.
The French division of Nestlé Waters has sold another bottled water brand to the Société des Eaux Minérales d'Ogeu (SEMO).
Nestlé's Waters unit has reported a slight rise in nine-month sales as its Latin America and Asia regions performed strongly, Europe improved and North America held steady.
The head of Nestlé's bottled water unit, John Harris, is to retire after 39 years with the company.
Nestlé Waters France SAS in Soft Drinks (France)
Nestlé Waters France SAS aims to maintain its leading position in bottled water. To achieve this goal, the company is expected to continue to invest heavily in product innovation, advertising and prom...
Nestlé Waters North America in Soft Drinks (USA)
Nestlé Waters North America is looking to strengthen its position as the leading US bottled water producer through an exclusive focus on promoting its portfolio of regional and national water brands,...
Nestlé México SA de CV in Hot Drinks (Mexico)
Nestlé México SA de CV is one of the leading food companies in Mexico thanks to successful innovation and a multi-branding strategy. The company manages an extensive portfolio of packaged food brands...
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review