Nestlé's Waters unit is planning to axe 60 jobs at its production plant complex at Vittel-Contrexville, in eastern France.
The bottled water division of Nestlé has reported flat nine-month sales, despite seeing “good growth” in developed and emerging markets.
The French division of Nestlé Waters has sold another bottled water brand to the Société des Eaux Minérales d'Ogeu (SEMO).
Nestlé's Waters unit has reported a slight rise in nine-month sales as its Latin America and Asia regions performed strongly, Europe improved and North America held steady.
The head of Nestlé's bottled water unit, John Harris, is to retire after 39 years with the company.
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- Coca-Cola to get boost from Monster in China
- CCE shows faith in Coca-Cola Life with full launch
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban
- just-drinks takes a festive break
- Tequila set for export boost after record 2014