Nestlé's Waters unit is planning to axe 60 jobs at its production plant complex at Vittel-Contrexville, in eastern France.
The bottled water division of Nestlé has reported flat nine-month sales, despite seeing “good growth” in developed and emerging markets.
The French division of Nestlé Waters has sold another bottled water brand to the Société des Eaux Minérales d'Ogeu (SEMO).
Nestlé's Waters unit has reported a slight rise in nine-month sales as its Latin America and Asia regions performed strongly, Europe improved and North America held steady.
The head of Nestlé's bottled water unit, John Harris, is to retire after 39 years with the company.
Nestlé Waters France SAS in Soft Drinks (France)
Nestlé Waters France SAS aims to maintain its leading position in bottled water. To achieve this goal, the company is expected to continue to invest heavily in product innovation, advertising and prom...
Nestlé Waters North America in Soft Drinks (USA)
Nestlé Waters North America is looking to strengthen its position as the leading US bottled water producer through an exclusive focus on promoting its portfolio of regional and national water brands,...
Nestlé Brasil Ltda in Hot Drinks (Brazil)
Investments in value-added products in coffee and other hot drinks and expansion of its current capacity production have been Nestlé’s key tools to improve its market share in the hot drinks industry...
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- A-B InBev "regrets" Bud Light bottle message
- Diageo teams Johnnie Walker up with Entourage
- MEPs call for calorie, ingredient facts on alcohol
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- Pernod readies Avion Tequila US sweepstake
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research