National Distributing Company
Pernod Ricard is expanding its distribution tie-up in the US with Southern Wine & Spirits (SWS) and has renewed a separate deal with Republic National Distributing Company (RNDC).
Republic National Distributing Company (RNDC) has promoted Joe Gigliotti to the role of executive VP of RNDC Control States.
Constellation Brands has taken a step further in its bid to simplify its distribution network by signing "multi-year" agreements with four companies.
Republic National Distributing Company (RNDC) is set to expand the coverage of two of its region presidents in the US.
Blue Nectar Spirits Company's Blue Nectar Tequila
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Comment - Diageo's Distill Ventures: One Year On
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Diageo takes Haig Club to Singapore airport