Morrison Bowmore Distillers
Last week, the owner of Drambuie put the Scotch whisky liqueur brand up for sale. Ian Buxton considers Drambuie's history and the potential...
The owner of Drambuie today (22 May) confirmed that the liqueur is up for sale. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the brand....
Earlier today (24 July), the International Wine & Spirit Competition released the list of full winners for spirits for 2013. Here is the lis...
It was a bold statement from Roland Abella, even from a man who earlier in the evening had admitted he enjoyed taking risks....
In this month's just the Answer, Olly Wehring met up with the CEO of Morrison Bowmore Distillers, Mike Keiller, to discuss the past, the future and the East.
From heading up Bailey's in its formative years and chairman of Chivas Brothers, to launching Malibu, Piat d'Or and the Classic Malts range, James Espey has been one of the drinks industry's true innovators over the last 40 years. His latest venture, The Last Drop Distillers has taken him into the ultra-premium spirits industry. Alongside long-term partners Peter Fleck and Tom Jago he has already found a 50-year-old Scotch blend – enough for 1,347 bottles – and begun selling it. He talks to Chris Brook-Carter about his plans for the business, his fears for the spirits industry and why the recession is a good thing.
Beam Suntory has unveiled a permanent extension of its Bowmore single malt Scotch whisky.
Here's the round-up of this week's highlights in the global spirits & wine categories. We are also running similar round-ups for beer and soft drinks & bottled water.
Beam Suntory has moved a senior executive from its Morrison Bowmore Distillers division to the newly-created role of MD for global Travel Retail.
Morrison Bowmore Distillers' chief executive, Mike Keiller, has left the company in the wake of its integration into Beam Suntory Inc.
Beam Suntory has added a new permanent SKU to its Auchentoshan single malt Scotch whisky in the US.
At a Burns Night supper in Kings Cross last week, the team from the International Wines and Spirits Competition were letting their hair down.
Here's a round-up of the big stories on just-drinks last week, featuring PepsiCo, SABMiller, the Scotch whisky category and the US wine market.
Whisky Traders (UK) - Industry Report
Plimsoll’s UK Whisky Traders (UK) analysis is the most definitive and accurate study of the UK Whisky Traders (UK) sector in 2013. The report is split into two sections and uses both a written and gr...
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Brewers v Distillers in Nutrition Control Battle
- Heineken to cut jobs in global shake-up
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Moet Hennessy sells Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Heineken N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly