French wine cooperative Mont Tauch has appointed Jean-Philippe Trollet as its first head winemaker.
Coming up at this year's London International Wine Fair & Distil…
Around 400,000 bottles of cheap wine falsely labelled as being from the Mont Tauch Cooperative in Southern France have been uncovered on sale in China.
Jean-Marc Astruc has been re-elected as president of the Mont Tauch wine cooperative in southern France.
The long-standing marketing & communications director of French wine cooperative Mont Tauch is to stand down.
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- Brazil could have been worse - Coca-Cola Co CEO
- Analysis - Coca-Cola fails confidence test
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk