French wine cooperative Mont Tauch has appointed Jean-Philippe Trollet as its first head winemaker.
Coming up at this year's London International Wine Fair & Distil…
Around 400,000 bottles of cheap wine falsely labelled as being from the Mont Tauch Cooperative in Southern France have been uncovered on sale in China.
Jean-Marc Astruc has been re-elected as president of the Mont Tauch wine cooperative in southern France.
The long-standing marketing & communications director of French wine cooperative Mont Tauch is to stand down.
- Analysis - Will Diageo call time on wine?
- Martell's CEO & chairman, Philippe Guettat
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- Currency woes hurt Latin American FTZs - Diageo
- A-B InBev snaps up Bogotá Beer Co in Colombia
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- Beam Suntory defeats 'handmade' lawsuit
- Diageo Canada adds new RTD canning line
- A-B InBev approves new chairman
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo Plc in Wine (World)
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review