A new report from just-drinks and The IWSR suggests the Cognac sector has been on something of a rollercoaster ride during the recent econom...
On Sunday (11 May), the Asia Pacific leg of Tax Free World Association's exhibition series kicks off. The event takes place against a backdr...
Today, Pernod Ricard released its half-year results, which showed single-digit drops in sales and net profits. Here is a closer look at the...
Alex Ricard, Pernod Ricard's CEO-in-waiting, told a neat little story during the group's innovation day in Paris yesterday....
Earlier this week, we ran part one of our interview with the CEO of Remy Martin, Patrick Piana. Here, in the second and concluding part, Piana looks at the emerging markets as well as the mature markets of the US and Western Europe, and argues for value over volume in the Cognac category.
In the second part of this month's The Wehring Interview with Diageo's Asia Pacific president, Gilbert Ghostine gives us his views on the Cognac elephant in the room, the future for the company's domestic tie-ups in the region, and what the locals think of the UK-based multinational.
Pernod Ricard has opened the order book on a limited edition Martell Cognac that comes with a EUR10,000 price tag.
Pernod Ricard will focus on promoting its Martell Cognac brand more broadly around the world, as slowing growth for the category in China continues.
Pernod Ricard has launched a special edition in its Martell Cordon Bleu range.
Pernod Ricard has readied a global television advert for its Martell Cognac brand.
Pernod Ricard and Diageo's Scotch whisky brands continue to post surging volumes growth in the US off-trade, according to the latest AC Nielsen figures.
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"