A new report from just-drinks and The IWSR suggests the Cognac sector has been on something of a rollercoaster ride during the recent econom...
On Sunday (11 May), the Asia Pacific leg of Tax Free World Association's exhibition series kicks off. The event takes place against a backdr...
Today, Pernod Ricard released its half-year results, which showed single-digit drops in sales and net profits. Here is a closer look at the...
Alex Ricard, Pernod Ricard's CEO-in-waiting, told a neat little story during the group's innovation day in Paris yesterday....
Earlier this week, we ran part one of our interview with the CEO of Remy Martin, Patrick Piana. Here, in the second and concluding part, Piana looks at the emerging markets as well as the mature markets of the US and Western Europe, and argues for value over volume in the Cognac category.
In the second part of this month's The Wehring Interview with Diageo's Asia Pacific president, Gilbert Ghostine gives us his views on the Cognac elephant in the room, the future for the company's domestic tie-ups in the region, and what the locals think of the UK-based multinational.
Pernod Ricard will focus on promoting its Martell Cognac brand more broadly around the world, as slowing growth for the category in China continues.
Pernod Ricard has launched a special edition in its Martell Cordon Bleu range.
Pernod Ricard has readied a global television advert for its Martell Cognac brand.
Pernod Ricard and Diageo's Scotch whisky brands continue to post surging volumes growth in the US off-trade, according to the latest AC Nielsen figures.
Pernod Ricard’s Martell Caractare
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk