A new report from just-drinks and The IWSR suggests the Cognac sector has been on something of a rollercoaster ride during the recent econom...
On Sunday (11 May), the Asia Pacific leg of Tax Free World Association's exhibition series kicks off. The event takes place against a backdr...
Today, Pernod Ricard released its half-year results, which showed single-digit drops in sales and net profits. Here is a closer look at the...
Alex Ricard, Pernod Ricard's CEO-in-waiting, told a neat little story during the group's innovation day in Paris yesterday....
The international spirits segment is undergoing a sea-change in Asia, from Cognac declines in China to Scotch weakness in South Korea. Those effects may be less severe in the Travel Retail channel but, as Pernod Ricard's Asia Travel Retail MD, Con Constandis, tells just-drinks, there is still plenty to keep the sector busy, from protests in Hong Kong to margin-squeezing airport operators. Not to mention lazy journalists...
Earlier this week, we ran part one of our interview with the CEO of Remy Martin, Patrick Piana. Here, in the second and concluding part, Piana looks at the emerging markets as well as the mature markets of the US and Western Europe, and argues for value over volume in the Cognac category.
Pernod Ricard has opened the order book on a limited edition Martell Cognac that comes with a EUR10,000 price tag.
Pernod Ricard will focus on promoting its Martell Cognac brand more broadly around the world, as slowing growth for the category in China continues.
Pernod Ricard has launched a special edition in its Martell Cordon Bleu range.
Pernod Ricard has readied a global television advert for its Martell Cognac brand.
Pernod Ricard and Diageo's Scotch whisky brands continue to post surging volumes growth in the US off-trade, according to the latest AC Nielsen figures.
Global market review of Champagne – forecasts to 2018
This latest edition of the global market review of Champagne delves into the current situation in 11 main markets, plus some of the smaller and emerging ones. It highlights the issues, trends and futu...
Distilleries Company of Sri Lanka PLC : Consumer Packaged Go
Canadean's "Distilleries Company of Sri Lanka PLC : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. T...
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Newcastle Brown Ale to lose caramel colouring
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages