Marie Brizard et Roger International
Belvedere's sales are rising, but only the sale of a core asset looks likely to placate the French drinks firm's creditors....
Belvédère's condition has deteriorated markedly after losing its legal protection from creditors. So, is the Sobieski vodka maker finished?...
Belvédère needs to wrap up the sale of Marie Brizard, and soon, or market jitters could spell serious problems....
The wine division of Belvédère-owned Marie Brizard has informed its works council of plans to cut 56 posts from a total workforce of 206.
Cuba Ron's Ron Cubay, Carta Blanca Extra Viejo
Belvedere has been granted court approval for its debt restructuring plan, while the French spirits group has also lined up the sale of its Danzka vodka brand.
A senior executive at Belvedere has confirmed to just-drinks that the company's receivers have taken delivery of several offers for some of Belvedere assets.
Belvedere has set a deadline for offers for any of its assets.
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory