Marie Brizard et Roger International
Belvedere's sales are rising, but only the sale of a core asset looks likely to placate the French drinks firm's creditors....
Belvédère's condition has deteriorated markedly after losing its legal protection from creditors. So, is the Sobieski vodka maker finished?...
Belvédère needs to wrap up the sale of Marie Brizard, and soon, or market jitters could spell serious problems....
The wine division of Belvédère-owned Marie Brizard has informed its works council of plans to cut 56 posts from a total workforce of 206.
Cuba Ron's Ron Cubay, Carta Blanca Extra Viejo
Belvedere has been granted court approval for its debt restructuring plan, while the French spirits group has also lined up the sale of its Danzka vodka brand.
A senior executive at Belvedere has confirmed to just-drinks that the company's receivers have taken delivery of several offers for some of Belvedere assets.
Belvedere has set a deadline for offers for any of its assets.
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- William Grant opens Tullamore D.E.W. distillery
- Rabobank warns of "mountainous task" for Scotch