Last week, the International Wine Challenge announced the winners of its headline awards at the annual IWC dinner in London. Here are the fu...
Next week’s TFWA World Exhibition reverts to its traditional late October time slot after last year’s G20 Summit in Cannes forced the show t...
When a wine retailer operating in the UK announces half-year profit figures that are not only in the black but are up by over 23%, then the...
So, that's us done for another year. Here I sit, in Nice airport, awaiting my return flight to London. Having arrived on Sunday lunchtime, t...
Earlier this month, Majestic Wine brought some colour back to the cheeks of the UK wine market, when it posted a healthy set of figures for the first half of its fiscal year. As good a time as any, then, to find out the secret to the drinks retailer's success, from company CEO, Steve Lewis.
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Majestic Wine, the UK-based retailer, has seen a slight rise in full-year sales despite “difficult” trading conditions as consumers continue to trade up.
Majestic Wine has warned that it has had a tough start to 2014, with its fiscal full-year sales now expected to come in flat.
Moët Hennessy has lined up the UK launch of an Argentine sparkling wine brand, Chandon.
UK retailer Majestic Wine saw a single-digit rise in sales over Christmas as fine wines performed strongly.
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad