Last week, the International Wine Challenge announced the winners of its headline awards at the annual IWC dinner in London. Here are the fu...
Next week’s TFWA World Exhibition reverts to its traditional late October time slot after last year’s G20 Summit in Cannes forced the show t...
When a wine retailer operating in the UK announces half-year profit figures that are not only in the black but are up by over 23%, then the...
So, that's us done for another year. Here I sit, in Nice airport, awaiting my return flight to London. Having arrived on Sunday lunchtime, t...
Earlier this month, Majestic Wine brought some colour back to the cheeks of the UK wine market, when it posted a healthy set of figures for the first half of its fiscal year. As good a time as any, then, to find out the secret to the drinks retailer's success, from company CEO, Steve Lewis.
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Majestic Wine, the UK-based retailer, has seen a slight rise in full-year sales despite “difficult” trading conditions as consumers continue to trade up.
Majestic Wine has warned that it has had a tough start to 2014, with its fiscal full-year sales now expected to come in flat.
Moët Hennessy has lined up the UK launch of an Argentine sparkling wine brand, Chandon.
UK retailer Majestic Wine saw a single-digit rise in sales over Christmas as fine wines performed strongly.
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Distell to take 26% stake in spirits firm KHEAL