Last week, the International Wine Challenge announced the winners of its headline awards at the annual IWC dinner in London. Here are the fu...
Next week’s TFWA World Exhibition reverts to its traditional late October time slot after last year’s G20 Summit in Cannes forced the show t...
When a wine retailer operating in the UK announces half-year profit figures that are not only in the black but are up by over 23%, then the...
So, that's us done for another year. Here I sit, in Nice airport, awaiting my return flight to London. Having arrived on Sunday lunchtime, t...
Earlier this month, Majestic Wine brought some colour back to the cheeks of the UK wine market, when it posted a healthy set of figures for the first half of its fiscal year. As good a time as any, then, to find out the secret to the drinks retailer's success, from company CEO, Steve Lewis.
Bodegas Salentein has released Killka in the UK, ahead of a global roll-out in the coming weeks.
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Majestic Wine, the UK-based retailer, has seen a slight rise in full-year sales despite “difficult” trading conditions as consumers continue to trade up.
Majestic Wine has warned that it has had a tough start to 2014, with its fiscal full-year sales now expected to come in flat.
Moët Hennessy has lined up the UK launch of an Argentine sparkling wine brand, Chandon.
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory