The boss of Constellation Brands has played down rumours linking the company to a possible buy-out of Treasury Wine Estates by saying it is...
Last week, the owner of Drambuie put the Scotch whisky liqueur brand up for sale. Ian Buxton considers Drambuie's history and the potential...
There's usually a surprise or two at the Tax Free World Association (TFWA) World Exhibition in Cannes....
LVMH has the broadest exposure among its Western rivals to the world's emerging markets, in terms of its proportion of sales and profits fro...
Earlier this week, we ran part one of our interview with the CEO of Remy Martin, Patrick Piana. Here, in the second and concluding part, Piana looks at the emerging markets as well as the mature markets of the US and Western Europe, and argues for value over volume in the Cognac category.
As his swansong earlier this month, we sent outgoing deputy editor Chris Mercer to meet the CEO of Societe Europeenne de Participations Industrielles' Champagne unit, Cécile Bonnefond. It says 'Wehring' above, but it's 'Mercer' below.
Moet Hennessy has launched a 34-year-old expression of its Glenmorangie brand that has been extra-matured in French Premier Grand Cru claret wine casks for 15 years.
French drinks group La Martiniquaise-Bardinet has secured a new UK on-trade distribution deal for its Glen Moray Classic Single Malt brand with Marblehead.
Luxury goods firm LVMH is the latest company to be linked to a possible bid for Treasury Wine Estates (TWE).
Moet Hennessy has launched a US digital marketing campaign for Glenmorangie as it readies the Scotch whisky brand's sponsorship of golf's 2014 Open Championship.
Quintessential Brands has appointed a former Moet Hennessy and Heineken executive as its commercial director for Asia-Pacific as it ups its focus on the key region.
It's been a sporting week for me, and one I don't think I'll forget about for a very, very long time.
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK