Les Grands Chais de France
Inova, the single serve wine packaging group, has agreed a deal with French wine producer Les Grands Chais de France (GCF) to produce two new brands.
Coming up at this year's London International Wine Fair:
Organisers of the London International Wine Fair (LIWF) have said they expect “in excess” of 500 exhibitors at this year's show, but have admitted disappointment over a number of pull-outs.
French wine producer and trader Les Grands Chais de France (GCF) has acquired German counterpart Racke’s winery at Mainz-Hechtsheim, as well as its Amselkeller, Viala, Bongeronde and Rosière brands for an undisclosed sum.
Les Grands Chais de France has launched an appeal against the sale of Bordeaux négociant Antoine Moueix Lebègue (AML) to French wine group Jeanjean.
Grands Chais de France SA, Les in Alcoholic Drinks (France)
Les Grands Chais de France is expected to strengthen its position in wine, both in France and abroad. The company already generates more than 70% of its turnover abroad; however, it set itself the obj...
Wine in France
Wine in France industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions...
Wine in the Netherlands
Wine in the Netherlands industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains desc...
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets