Les Grands Chais de France
Alsace-based wine company Les Grands Chais de France (GCF) is to launch a range of wines following the purchase of Château Belles Eaux in the Languedoc-Roussillon region.
Russian Standard owner Roust is to take over Russian distribution and marketing of Les Grands Chais de France's JP Chenet wine brands.
ProWein has reported a 25% increase in trade visitors to its Shanghai event ProWine China.
Inova, the single serve wine packaging group, has agreed a deal with French wine producer Les Grands Chais de France (GCF) to produce two new brands.
Coming up at this year's London International Wine Fair:
Organisers of the London International Wine Fair (LIWF) have said they expect “in excess” of 500 exhibitors at this year's show, but have admitted disappointment over a number of pull-outs.
French wine producer and trader Les Grands Chais de France (GCF) has acquired German counterpart Racke’s winery at Mainz-Hechtsheim, as well as its Amselkeller, Viala, Bongeronde and Rosière brands for an undisclosed sum.
Les Grands Chais de France has launched an appeal against the sale of Bordeaux négociant Antoine Moueix Lebègue (AML) to French wine group Jeanjean.
Chilean wine group San Pedro has named Les Grands Chais de France as its distributor for the UK market.
Les Grands Chais de France is poised to buy wine brand Calvet, despite protests from workers at owner H. Mounier.
Employees at French wine group H. Mounier have reportedly gone on strike to protest at the company’s sale of flagship wine brand Calvet to Les Grands Chais de France.
The Wine Group (TWG) and Les Grands Chais de France (GCF) have signed a strategic alliance to cover the US and Europe.
Wine Producers (EUROPEAN) - Industry Report
Plimsoll Publishing’s Wine Producers (EUROPEAN) Analysis provides a detailed overview of the UK Wine Producers (EUROPEAN) market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 500 compani...
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Will Coca-Cola Co’s Dunkin’ Donuts move pay off?
- Analysts upbeat on Pernod Ricard's US success
- Diageo weathers Thailand alcohol ban
- Bacardi rolls out new Oakheart rum packs to US
- Seedlip eyes global growth with export deal
- Beam Suntory workers end Jim Beam strike
- Stock Spirits appointments provoke investor unrest
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends