Kirin Brewery Co.
If adaptability and versatility are key strengths in today's fast-moving drinks market, there is arguably one category which carries all bef...
As its Japanese home market struggles to expand Ray Rowlands of Drinksinfo Ltd looks at the recent overseas ventures that the Asahi Group ha...
Last month, the chairman and former CEO of SABMiller, Graham Mackay, passed away. Ahead of a memorial service in London later this week, Lar...
Earlier this month, The Coca-Cola Co announced the release of a new product in Japan. No major surprise there, but the product in question i...
Jorge Grosse has been CEO of González Byass since mid-2006. Earlier this year, just-drink editor Olly Wehring met him in London to discuss Sherry, casks and the firm's moves to diversify its portfolio.
Last year, just-drinks travelled to the US to report on Diageo's investor conference. The subject of the presentations was the company's hopes and plans for the Latin America & Caribbean region. While there, just-drinks' managing editor, Olly Wehring sat down with regional president Randy Millian, to discuss the region, as well Diageo's distribution presence, the battle with brewers and the looming shadow of Brazil.
Lion has seen a slip in full-year sales and profits as its alcohol business felt the on-going impact of falling consumption in Australia.
Kirin Group has said it will focus on boosting beer sales in Japan this year after group full-year revenues dipped.
Here's a look at what was happening on this day in...
SABMiller has declined to comment on reports that it is considering buying into Myanmar Brewery, the country's biggest beer producer.
Here's a round-up of this week's highlights in the global beer category. We are also running similar round-ups for spirits & wine and soft drinks & bottled water.
Kirin Brewery Co Ltd in Alcoholic Drinks (Japan)
Kirin Brewery Co Ltd aims to increase its sales and profit by 2015. In order to achieve this, the company plans to invest its resources to enhance the Kirin brand regardless of its profit in 2013. The...
Kirin Holdings Company, Limited : Consumer Packaged Goods -
Synopsis Canadean's "Kirin Holdings Company, Limited : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations....
Brasil Kirin paritipacoes e Representacoes SA in Alcoholic D
After Schincariol Participações e Representações SA was totally acquired by Kirin Holdings at the end of 2011, the company started to review its process and structure, in order to become more organise...
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q3 & YTD
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research