Kirin Brewery Co.
As its Japanese home market struggles to expand Ray Rowlands of Drinksinfo Ltd looks at the recent overseas ventures that the Asahi Group ha...
Last month, the chairman and former CEO of SABMiller, Graham Mackay, passed away. Ahead of a memorial service in London later this week, Lar...
Earlier this month, The Coca-Cola Co announced the release of a new product in Japan. No major surprise there, but the product in question i...
AmBev is likely to use next year's FIFA World Cup football tournament in Brazil to get consumers to “reappraise” its Brahma and Budweiser br...
Last year, just-drinks travelled to the US to report on Diageo's investor conference. The subject of the presentations was the company's hopes and plans for the Latin America & Caribbean region. While there, just-drinks' managing editor, Olly Wehring sat down with regional president Randy Millian, to discuss the region, as well Diageo's distribution presence, the battle with brewers and the looming shadow of Brazil.
Lion, the Australasian drinks and food unit of Japan's Kirin Group, has seen flat half-year sales, but profits rose due to currency movements.
Kirin Holdings has reported a slip in first-half sales as its domestic drinks business suffered from effects of a rise in sales tax.
Kirin expects to see “some recovery” in its beer sales in Japan for this year's second half after recording its biggest first-half drop for four years.
San Miguel Corp has been offered as much as US$6bn for the majority share in its namesake brewing unit, the company's president has said in an interview.
Quintessential Brands has appointed a former Moet Hennessy and Heineken executive as its commercial director for Asia-Pacific as it ups its focus on the key region.
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- A-B InBev shakes up Euro units, UK head steps down
- Bacardi lifts curtain on Bombay Sapphire distiller
- Diageo settles Explorers Club trademark dispute