Pernod Ricard yesterday announced a 6% rise in sales in the nine months to the end of March. Here's a look at the performance of the company...
Pernod Ricard may have disappointed the market, but, in Jameson and Martell, the drinks giant has found two brands that have expanded its re...
Pernod Ricard is set to release a limited edition flavoured extension to its Kahlua rum and coffee liqueur brand in the US.
Here's a look at what was happening on this day in...
Pernod Ricard has employed the services of actor Jeff Bridges in a short film to help revive sales of its liqueur brand Kahlúa.
Pernod Ricard's Kahlua Pumpkin Spice
William Grant & Sons has promoted one of its senior executives to the role of managing director and president of its US division.
Global Wine Market: News and Events May 2014
Synopsis The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global wine market during May 2014. Summary Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight into the lates...
The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Pernod Ricard
Analyses of the leading companies in the alcohol industry...
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer