Pernod Ricard is set to release a limited edition flavoured extension to its Kahlua rum and coffee liqueur brand in the US.
Here's a look at what was happening on this day in...
Pernod Ricard has employed the services of actor Jeff Bridges in a short film to help revive sales of its liqueur brand Kahlúa.
Pernod Ricard's Kahlua Pumpkin Spice
William Grant & Sons has promoted one of its senior executives to the role of managing director and president of its US division.
Global Wine Market: News and Events May 2014
Synopsis The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global wine market during May 2014. Summary Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight into the lates...
The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Pernod Ricard
Analyses of the leading companies in the alcohol industry...
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Scotch Whisky Top 20 Export Markets 2014
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Heineken to cut jobs in global shake-up
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Moet Hennessy sells Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Heineken N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly