Diageo has hailed the repositioning of J&B for improving the Scotch whisky brand’s performance.
Diageo has launched a GBP5m pack redesign for its Scotch brand J&B.
Diageo is preparing for the global roll-out of its latest advertising campaign for its J&B whisky brand.
The global brand director for J&B hopes the upcoming GBP10m (US$19.2m) push behind the Scotch whisky brand will help it achieve the global “credibility” it has in Spain, its largest market.
Diageo is to launch a GBP10m (US$19.2m) global ad push behind Scotch whisky brand J&B.
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- The Cognac Category - Everything you need to know
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- High-end Cognac making recovery in China - Pernod
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends