Diageo has hailed the repositioning of J&B for improving the Scotch whisky brand’s performance.
Diageo has launched a GBP5m pack redesign for its Scotch brand J&B.
Diageo is preparing for the global roll-out of its latest advertising campaign for its J&B whisky brand.
The global brand director for J&B hopes the upcoming GBP10m (US$19.2m) push behind the Scotch whisky brand will help it achieve the global “credibility” it has in Spain, its largest market.
Diageo is to launch a GBP10m (US$19.2m) global ad push behind Scotch whisky brand J&B.
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- Analysis - Will Diageo call time on wine?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- Comment - Will the Sweetener Battle turn Sour?
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- NPD: Bacardi's Bacardi Carta Fuego
- A-B InBev approves new chairman
- Coca-Cola Co promotes North America chief
- Bacardi widens Craigellachie footprint to Asia
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo Plc in Wine (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets