Earlier today (24 October), Pernod Ricard released its sales and volumes figures for the 2013-14 first quarter. Here's a closer look at the...
Earlier today (29 August), Pernod Ricard released its results for the 2012-13 fiscal year. Here's a closer look at the company's performance...
Can you match wine with public companies? That's the debate flourishing in the world's vineyards, following Constellation Brands' knock-down...
Pernod Ricard has been shunting Lindauer towards the exit door for some time, so a move to Lion Nathan and Indevin should not be surprising....
In the first just the Answer of 2012, Chris Mercer quizzes Wine Australia's general manager for market development, James Gosper. The two met at at last week's A+ Australian Wine annual tasting in London.
Pernod Ricard has recruited tennis player Novak Djokovic as part of a global campaign for its Australian wine brand, Jacob's Creek.
Pernod Ricard has launched a global TV ad for its Jacob's Creek wine that highlights the brand's Australian heritage.
Here's a look at what was happening on this day in...
Pernod Ricard has moved to clarify reports of counterfeit Jacob's Creek circulating in the UK and claimed there has been no “significant seizures” for two years.
Lanson-BCC has unveiled tennis-ball themed jackets for its namesake Champagne as part of the company's Wimbledon sponsorship.
Cider/Perry in Taiwan
As most channels in Taiwan do not offer cider/perry products, they remained unpopular in 2012. Only premium supermarkets/hypermarkets, restaurants and pub/bars sold cider/perry products in their outle...
Global Wine Market: News and Events January 2014
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global wine market during January 2014. Summary Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight into the latest hap...
Beer in Taiwan
Taiwan introduced strict new drink driving legislation in June 2013, which both lowered the permissible alcohol level in drivers and higher penalties. The impact on beer consumption was immediate, aff...
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research