Earlier today (24 October), Pernod Ricard released its sales and volumes figures for the 2013-14 first quarter. Here's a closer look at the...
Earlier today (29 August), Pernod Ricard released its results for the 2012-13 fiscal year. Here's a closer look at the company's performance...
Can you match wine with public companies? That's the debate flourishing in the world's vineyards, following Constellation Brands' knock-down...
Pernod Ricard has been shunting Lindauer towards the exit door for some time, so a move to Lion Nathan and Indevin should not be surprising....
In the first just the Answer of 2012, Chris Mercer quizzes Wine Australia's general manager for market development, James Gosper. The two met at at last week's A+ Australian Wine annual tasting in London.
Here's a look at what was happening on this day in...
Pernod Ricard has moved to clarify reports of counterfeit Jacob's Creek circulating in the UK and claimed there has been no “significant seizures” for two years.
Lanson-BCC has unveiled tennis-ball themed jackets for its namesake Champagne as part of the company's Wimbledon sponsorship.
Pernod Ricard is giving consumers the chance to blend their own Jacob's Creek wine at a pop-up site in New Zealand.
Pernod Ricard has updated the logo for its Jacob's Creek wine brand.
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Focus - Heineken's Q3 Performance by Region
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch