Pernod Ricard will report its third-quarter numbers on Thursday. Here, just-drinks takes a look at what the Paris-headquartered group has be...
Earlier today (24 October), Pernod Ricard released its sales and volumes figures for the 2013-14 first quarter. Here's a closer look at the...
Earlier today (29 August), Pernod Ricard released its results for the 2012-13 fiscal year. Here's a closer look at the company's performance...
Can you match wine with public companies? That's the debate flourishing in the world's vineyards, following Constellation Brands' knock-down...
In the first just the Answer of 2012, Chris Mercer quizzes Wine Australia's general manager for market development, James Gosper. The two met at at last week's A+ Australian Wine annual tasting in London.
Pernod Ricard is releasing a new three-strong range of wines under the Jacob's Creek brand exclusively in the US next month.
Pernod Ricard has recruited tennis player Novak Djokovic as part of a global campaign for its Australian wine brand, Jacob's Creek.
Pernod Ricard has launched a global TV ad for its Jacob's Creek wine that highlights the brand's Australian heritage.
Here's a look at what was happening on this day in...
Pernod Ricard has moved to clarify reports of counterfeit Jacob's Creek circulating in the UK and claimed there has been no “significant seizures” for two years.
Cider/Perry in Taiwan
As most channels in Taiwan do not offer cider/perry products, they remained unpopular in 2012. Only premium supermarkets/hypermarkets, restaurants and pub/bars sold cider/perry products in their outle...
Global Wine Market: News and Events January 2014
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global wine market during January 2014. Summary Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight into the latest hap...
Beer in Taiwan
Taiwan introduced strict new drink driving legislation in June 2013, which both lowered the permissible alcohol level in drivers and higher penalties. The impact on beer consumption was immediate, aff...
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review