Earlier today (24 October), Pernod Ricard released its sales and volumes figures for the 2013-14 first quarter. Here's a closer look at the...
Earlier today (29 August), Pernod Ricard released its results for the 2012-13 fiscal year. Here's a closer look at the company's performance...
Can you match wine with public companies? That's the debate flourishing in the world's vineyards, following Constellation Brands' knock-down...
Pernod Ricard has been shunting Lindauer towards the exit door for some time, so a move to Lion Nathan and Indevin should not be surprising....
In the first just the Answer of 2012, Chris Mercer quizzes Wine Australia's general manager for market development, James Gosper. The two met at at last week's A+ Australian Wine annual tasting in London.
Pernod Ricard has moved to clarify reports of counterfeit Jacob's Creek circulating in the UK and claimed there has been no “significant seizures” for two years.
Lanson-BCC has unveiled tennis-ball themed jackets for its namesake Champagne as part of the company's Wimbledon sponsorship.
Pernod Ricard is giving consumers the chance to blend their own Jacob's Creek wine at a pop-up site in New Zealand.
Pernod Ricard has updated the logo for its Jacob's Creek wine brand.
Pernod Ricard's wine unit has launched a Jacob's Creek blended red in Thailand designed to match the country's cuisine.
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo find stability but Peltz concerns linger
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post