Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey
The whisk(e)y category in the US – particularly Bourbon - has been stealing a significant march on vodka in recent months, but can this be s...
The rise in global demand for Scotch whisky is a fantastic opportunity for distillers. But the surge has squeezed inventories dry, with an e...
Unless it's you that is in the middle of the melee, there's nothing more thrilling than a good old street fight; be it in the playground, in...
A few weeks ago, reports broke suggesting that Bacardi is set to embark on a shopping spree to plug the Bourbon gap in its portfolio....
In the first part of just-drinks' interview with Paul Varga, the CEO of Brown-Forman discussed the company's portfolio and prospects in emerging markets. In this second - and final - part, Varga details the company's take on the mergers & acquisitions scene in the global spirits industry, and the roll of innovation as an alternative to M&A.
Earlier this year, Ben Cooper met the CEO of Brown-Forman, Paul Varga, in the company's heartland, the US. In the first instalment of this two-part interview, the two look at Brown-Forman's position in the drinks industry, its portfolio of spirits brands and its prospects and ambitions in the emerging markets.
The one-litre size of Diageo's Smirnoff vodka has topped a list of the UK's top-selling brands, with the 70cl bottle coming third, according to new figures.
Brown-Forman has released details of this year's UK campaign to celebrate the birthday of Jack's Daniel's, the founder of the American whiskey brand.
Brown-Forman is re-releasing a variant of its Jack Daniel's whiskey brand in the UK, commemorating Frank Sinatra.
Here are the ten most viewed, subscriber-only items on just-drinks this week:
Diageo's Johnnie Walker has come top of a poll assessing the leading global wine and spirits brands, for the second year running.
The US state of Arkansas goes to the polls on 4 November to decide whether to end so-called “dry” counties, meaning ones that don't allow any alcohol sales. About half of the state's 75 counties are alcohol free, and the practice, which dates from Prohibition days, is still in force in a
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Diageo confirms Australia RTD abv drops
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review