Inver House Distillers
Inver House Distillers is to double capacity at its Speyburn Scotch distillery after organising a new GBP10m (US$15.4m) loan.
Inver House Distillers is set to release a limited edition, cask strength expression of is AnCnoc Scotch whisky, dating back 30 years.
International Beverage Holdings has launched four aged expressions of its Balblair Scotch whisky into the US market.
Inver House Distillers has released a limited edition, 18-year-old expression of its anCnoc single malt Scotch whisky.
Inver House Distillers has reported a double-digit drop in full-year profits and sales, but has described the performance as “satisfactory”.
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q3 & YTD
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Beam Suntory strikes new Baltics tie-up
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research