Inver House Distillers
Inver House Distillers is to double capacity at its Speyburn Scotch distillery after organising a new GBP10m (US$15.4m) loan.
Inver House Distillers is set to release a limited edition, cask strength expression of is AnCnoc Scotch whisky, dating back 30 years.
International Beverage Holdings has launched four aged expressions of its Balblair Scotch whisky into the US market.
Inver House Distillers has released a limited edition, 18-year-old expression of its anCnoc single malt Scotch whisky.
Inver House Distillers has reported a double-digit drop in full-year profits and sales, but has described the performance as “satisfactory”.
Global Spirits Market: News and Events February 2015
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global spirits market during February....
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads