Emperador Inc's namesake brandy became the second-largest spirits brand in the world last year, but still trails far behind HiteJinro's South Korean soju Jinro, new figures show.
Inver House Distillers, the Scotch arm of International Beverage Holdings, has released three new vintages in its Balblair single malt Scotch portfolio in time for Christmas.
Inver House Distillers has released its final anCnoc expression in a link-up with US artists Peter Arkle.
Inver House Distillers has launched a 22-year-old version of its anCnoc single malt, with 950 cases made available throughout the year.
Fraser & Neave's board of directors has branded Overseas Union Enterprise's SGD13.1bn (US$10.7bn) offer for the group as “not compelling, but fair”.
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK