The time is finally here: Today, Scotland decides. Will The Union remain or is Scotland set to declare its independence from the UK? With th...
PepsiCo's partnership with Serm Suk is under threat after 59 years, signalling the dawn of a new and inevitably challenging era for the soft...
Emperador Inc's namesake brandy became the second-largest spirits brand in the world last year, but still trails far behind HiteJinro's South Korean soju Jinro, new figures show.
Inver House Distillers, the Scotch arm of International Beverage Holdings, has released three new vintages in its Balblair single malt Scotch portfolio in time for Christmas.
Inver House Distillers has released its final anCnoc expression in a link-up with US artists Peter Arkle.
Inver House Distillers has launched a 22-year-old version of its anCnoc single malt, with 950 cases made available throughout the year.
Fraser & Neave's board of directors has branded Overseas Union Enterprise's SGD13.1bn (US$10.7bn) offer for the group as “not compelling, but fair”.
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l