The Coca-Cola Co will report its second-quarter and first-half numbers tomorrow (16 July). Here just-drinks takes a look at the group's acti...
The Coca-Cola Co will report its first quarter results on Tuesday (16 April). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the group's highs and lows i...
Late last month, the Coca-Cola Co announced that it is set to take majority control of UK smoothie and juice producer Innocent. Sure enough,...
In what is to become a weekly round-up of global soft drinks coverage, just-drinks' Michelle Russell takes a look at the movers and shakers...
Innocent has lined up the release of what it claims is the healthiest range of drinks that it has produced.
Innocent has lined up the launch of three extensions to its juice blends range.
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
The Office of Fair Trading (OFT) has given the green light to the Coca-Cola Company's bid to take full ownership of UK smoothie maker Innocent Drinks.
The Coca-Cola Co's Innocent 100% Juice for Kids
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk