Indicazione Geografica Tipica
Last week, Ultimate Beverage Challenge announced the results of its annual Ultimate Wine Challenge in the US....
Earlier this week, the northern hemisphere wine gold medal winners in this year's International Wine & Spirit Competition were announced. Cl...
Earlier this week, the gold medal winners in this year's International Wine Challenge were announced. Here are the winners from Germany, Hun...
Tenuta Il Palagio's 'Super Tuscan' blends, Chianti
Earlier this week police in the UK arrested two people in connection to a suspected GBP3m wine investment scam dealing in Australian wine. The operation, codenamed Operation Iceman, has seen a total of eight people arrested in the operation. Here we take a look at other drinks scams.
Millions of litres of Italian wine may have been blended illegally, in a fresh fraud investigation that threatens to further damage Italy's standing on the world wine market.
Foster’s has lined up what it claims is the UK’s first premium varietal rosé for the off-trade.
Northern Italy’s Prosecco DOC Consorzio di Tutela di Conegliano Valdobbiadene, the official body controlling the production of DOC Prosecco, is up in arms over the imminent launch of an Austrian canned non-DOC Prosecco under the name Rich Prosecco.
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"