Indicazione Geografica Tipica
Last week, Ultimate Beverage Challenge announced the results of its annual Ultimate Wine Challenge in the US....
Earlier this week, the northern hemisphere wine gold medal winners in this year's International Wine & Spirit Competition were announced. Cl...
Earlier this week, the gold medal winners in this year's International Wine Challenge were announced. Here are the winners from Germany, Hun...
Tenuta Il Palagio's 'Super Tuscan' blends, Chianti
Earlier this week police in the UK arrested two people in connection to a suspected GBP3m wine investment scam dealing in Australian wine. The operation, codenamed Operation Iceman, has seen a total of eight people arrested in the operation. Here we take a look at other drinks scams.
Millions of litres of Italian wine may have been blended illegally, in a fresh fraud investigation that threatens to further damage Italy's standing on the world wine market.
Foster’s has lined up what it claims is the UK’s first premium varietal rosé for the off-trade.
Northern Italy’s Prosecco DOC Consorzio di Tutela di Conegliano Valdobbiadene, the official body controlling the production of DOC Prosecco, is up in arms over the imminent launch of an Austrian canned non-DOC Prosecco under the name Rich Prosecco.
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- just the Ten - Top News Stories of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018