Indicazione Geografica Tipica
Last week, Ultimate Beverage Challenge announced the results of its annual Ultimate Wine Challenge in the US....
Earlier this week, the northern hemisphere wine gold medal winners in this year's International Wine & Spirit Competition were announced. Cl...
Earlier this week, the gold medal winners in this year's International Wine Challenge were announced. Here are the winners from Germany, Hun...
Tenuta Il Palagio's 'Super Tuscan' blends, Chianti
Earlier this week police in the UK arrested two people in connection to a suspected GBP3m wine investment scam dealing in Australian wine. The operation, codenamed Operation Iceman, has seen a total of eight people arrested in the operation. Here we take a look at other drinks scams.
Millions of litres of Italian wine may have been blended illegally, in a fresh fraud investigation that threatens to further damage Italy's standing on the world wine market.
Foster’s has lined up what it claims is the UK’s first premium varietal rosé for the off-trade.
Northern Italy’s Prosecco DOC Consorzio di Tutela di Conegliano Valdobbiadene, the official body controlling the production of DOC Prosecco, is up in arms over the imminent launch of an Austrian canned non-DOC Prosecco under the name Rich Prosecco.
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- NPD in Alcoholic Drinks
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev shuts fourth Russian brewery
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Mallya stays chairman at Diageo's United Spirits