This week, the first round of northern hemisphere wine gold and gold outstanding medal winners in this year's International Wine & Spirit Competition were announced. Here's the list so far, by country.
Every year Robert Smiley, director of wine studies, dean and professor at UC Davis, surveys CEOs of several of the most prominent wineries in the US.
The international arm of Jose Cuervo has upped the UK marketing spend around the Tradicional variant of its Tequila brand in a bid to boost the category's image in the country.
Delicato Family Vineyards' Charonge
Delicato Family Vineyards (DFV) Wines has confirmed details of the renaming of its Delicato brand, which has been rechristened Domino, in the US.
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review