Earlier today (24 July), the International Wine & Spirit Competition released the list of full winners for spirits for 2013. Here is the lis...
Following our discussion of premiumisation in the spirits industry with Diageo's CMO earlier this week, Richard Woodard queries a new, Scotc...
Late last year, just-drinks travelled to New York to interview - for the first time - the CEO of Edrington, owner of the Cutty Sark, The Famous Grouse, Highland Park and The Macallan Scotch whisky brands, Brugal rum and Snow Leopard vodka.
Highland Spring Group's namesake brand was confirmed this week as the top-selling bottled water brand in the UK. just-drinks talked to the group's CEO, Les Montgomery, yesterday (9 April) about the brand's long fight to the top and how it is survival of the fittest in the water industry.
Edrington has announced an addition to the core range of its Highland Park Scotch whisky brand.
Edrington has returned to full-year profit in a fiscal 2014 that saw it invest heavily in a new distillery and in-house distribution arms.
Edrington has lined up the launch of the third release in its Valhalla collection for the Highland Park Scotch whisky brand.
Edrington's Cutty Sark Prohibition Edition
Harviestoun Brewery's Ola Dubh 30
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Will Remy come off worse in China Cognac recovery?
- William Grant and Drambuie: It Had to be You
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Soft Drinks & Water - Russia in Turmoil
- Bacardi-Martini appoints Southern Europe chief
- Diageo opens Guinness Brewhouse No 4 in Dublin
- William Grant gives Sailor Jerry pack revamp
- Scottish leader speaks out over Scotch whisky
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l