Heaven Hill Distilleries
Heaven Hill Distilleries has released a limited-edition, 23-year-old expression of its Elijah Craig Bourbon brand.
Heaven Hill Distilleries has lined up a sparkling brand extension of its Hpnotiq liqueur in the US.
Heaven Hill Distilleries has launched a peach variant of its Christian Brothers brandy.
Heaven Hill Distilleries has acquired the Domaine de Canton Ginger Liqueur brand for an undisclosed sum.
Heaven Hill Distilleries is set to test-market a Bourbon-based RTD in the US.
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Comment - Diageo's Distill Ventures: One Year On
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss
- Diageo takes Haig Club to Singapore airport