Heaven Hill Distilleries
Heaven Hill Distilleries has released a limited-edition, 23-year-old expression of its Elijah Craig Bourbon brand.
Heaven Hill Distilleries has lined up a sparkling brand extension of its Hpnotiq liqueur in the US.
Heaven Hill Distilleries has launched a peach variant of its Christian Brothers brandy.
Heaven Hill Distilleries has acquired the Domaine de Canton Ginger Liqueur brand for an undisclosed sum.
Heaven Hill Distilleries is set to test-market a Bourbon-based RTD in the US.
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Bacardi announces CFO switch