Hansen Natural Corp.
| 3 Jun 2008
Leading Brands has posted a slip in sales and a rise in net losses for its latest fiscal year.
| 25 Apr 2008
Hansen Natural Corp. has lined up a share repurchase programme.
| 7 Mar 2008
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week:
| 5 Mar 2008
Hansen Natural Corp. has posted a record end to 2007.
| 28 Jun 2007
The president of the Monster Beverage unit at Hansen Natural Corp. has exercised options for 370,400 shares of common stock.
| 27 Feb 2007
Hansen Natural Corp. has today (27 February) posted soaring annual profits for 2006 thanks to its Monster energy drink and a US distribution deal with Anheuser-Busch.
| 13 Feb 2007
Hansen Natural Corp. has teamed up with PepsiCo in Canada. PepsiCo.’s Canadian arm will replace Leading Brands as the distributor of Monster Energy, Lost Energy, Joker Mad Energy and Hansen’s energy products throughout the country.
| 9 Feb 2007
Anheuser-Busch is to take on the US on-trade distribution for Hansen Natural Corp.’s flagship brand Monster Energy.
| 7 Nov 2006
Hansen Natural Corp. has set up a special committee following an information request from the Securities and Exchange Commission.
| 25 Sep 2006
California-based soft drinks producer Hansen Natural Corp. has announced that its board has approved the increase of its current US$50m stock repurchase programme to $75m.
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup