Hansen Natural Corp.
Leading Brands has posted a slip in sales and a rise in net losses for its latest fiscal year.
Hansen Natural Corp. has lined up a share repurchase programme.
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week:
Hansen Natural Corp. has posted a record end to 2007.
The president of the Monster Beverage unit at Hansen Natural Corp. has exercised options for 370,400 shares of common stock.
Hansen Natural Corp. has today (27 February) posted soaring annual profits for 2006 thanks to its Monster energy drink and a US distribution deal with Anheuser-Busch.
Hansen Natural Corp. has teamed up with PepsiCo in Canada. PepsiCo.’s Canadian arm will replace Leading Brands as the distributor of Monster Energy, Lost Energy, Joker Mad Energy and Hansen’s energy products throughout the country.
Anheuser-Busch is to take on the US on-trade distribution for Hansen Natural Corp.’s flagship brand Monster Energy.
Hansen Natural Corp. has set up a special committee following an information request from the Securities and Exchange Commission.
California-based soft drinks producer Hansen Natural Corp. has announced that its board has approved the increase of its current US$50m stock repurchase programme to $75m.
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World