Hansen Natural Corp.
Leading Brands has posted a slip in sales and a rise in net losses for its latest fiscal year.
Hansen Natural Corp. has lined up a share repurchase programme.
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week:
Hansen Natural Corp. has posted a record end to 2007.
The president of the Monster Beverage unit at Hansen Natural Corp. has exercised options for 370,400 shares of common stock.
Hansen Natural Corp. has today (27 February) posted soaring annual profits for 2006 thanks to its Monster energy drink and a US distribution deal with Anheuser-Busch.
Hansen Natural Corp. has teamed up with PepsiCo in Canada. PepsiCo.’s Canadian arm will replace Leading Brands as the distributor of Monster Energy, Lost Energy, Joker Mad Energy and Hansen’s energy products throughout the country.
Anheuser-Busch is to take on the US on-trade distribution for Hansen Natural Corp.’s flagship brand Monster Energy.
Hansen Natural Corp. has set up a special committee following an information request from the Securities and Exchange Commission.
California-based soft drinks producer Hansen Natural Corp. has announced that its board has approved the increase of its current US$50m stock repurchase programme to $75m.
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Brown-Forman's H1 performance by region, brand
- Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent set to stand down
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Brown-Forman's barrel sales take Scotch hit
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends