Hansa Borg Bryggerier AS in Alcoholic Drinks (Norway)
Hansa Borg Bryggerier is expected to further develop its speciality beer range, Hansa Spesial, which has become a notable success in the grocery channel. Beer types such as IPA, wheat beer and porter...
Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Norway
RTDs/high-strength premixes put in a strong overall performance in 2015, thanks primarily to spirit-based RTDs and wine-based RTDs. The on-trade by far outperformed the off-trade, posting a significan...
Beer in Norway
Total volume sales of beer increased only marginally in 2015, although the category was bigger in size than at any time over the review period. Beer was arguably the most interesting category within a...
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director