Last month, Nelson Peltz of Trian Fund Management sent a 37-page letter to PepsiCo's board urging it to spin off, what he described as, its...
Following recent reports that PepsiCo is planning to launch a premium water brand in the US, Ray Rowlands of Drinksinfo Ltd takes a look at...
The sun is about to turn in for the winter here in the northern hemisphere. As he waves goodbye to a good Summer, Richard Corbett considers...
This month, Ray Rowlands airs his concerns over the growing dependency of PET in the soft drinks industry and its negative impact on the env...
The first part of Chris Mercer's interview with Cecile Bonnefond, CEO of Societe Europeenne de Participations Industrielles' Champagne unit, ended with the Champagne veteran holding forth on the need to change consumer attitudes to the category outside of France. In part two, it's all about international markets, a “schizophrenic” supply situation, and women in boardrooms.
In this month's just the Answer, just-drinks talks to Peter Unsworth, chief executive of Tata Global Beverages.
Danone Waters' North American unit has appointed a new marketing VP.
Orangina Schweppes has lined up the next CEO for its unit in France, just-drinks has learned.
Danone has announced details of two flavoured extensions of its Volvic water brand, to be launched exclusively in the UK.
Japan's Suntory Beverage & Food has appointed Stanislas de Gramont to head its new European subsidiary.
An Asahi Group joint-venture in Indonesia is to take control of bottled water producer Tirta Bahagia Group in a deal worth IDR2.2tn (US$193m).
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites