Earlier today, it was confirmed that Greene King is set to swallow up its rival Spirit Pub Co in a GBP773.6m (US$1.24bn) deal. Here, just-dr...
The CEO of C&C Group has admitted the company is “puzzled” by the speed at which Spirit Pub Co rejected its takeover approach, but would not...
Changes are afoot in the UK's beer sector. Many of the nation's - indeed the world's - oldest, most traditional breweries are breaking ou...
Heineken's acquisition of the Galaxy Pub Estate reflects renewed optimism n the bedraggled UK on-trade....
Good trading in key events such as Valentine’s Day and Easter helped brewer and pub business Greene King to an upturn in like-for-like sales in its latest fiscal year.
Greene King has seen a single-digit lift in year-to-date volumes for its brewing operations helped by its export performance.
Greene King's shareholders have given the green light for the company to acquire Spirit Pub Co in a GBP773.6m (US$1.24bn) deal.
Here's a round-up of this week's highlights in the global beer category. We are also running similar round-ups for spirits & wine and soft drinks & bottled water.
Greene King, the UK brewer and pub operator, is to release an alternative Christmas Day speech as part of the festive campaign for its Old Speckled Hen brand.
Greene King PLC : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile,
Canadean's "Greene King PLC : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a...
Greene King Plc in Alcoholic Drinks (United Kingdom)
Greene King will continue to seek to gain share through investment and innovation in its core ale brand portfolio and through the expansion of its distribution system by increasing the number of its p...
Beer in the United Kingdom
Beer in 2013 continued to decline in volume terms. The recession that constrained consumer spending in the aftermath of the credit crunch became less of a factor in discouraging sales as the British e...
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer