Glenora Distillers International
Canadian single malt whisky producer Glenora Distillers is celebrating victory in its legal battle with the Scotch Whisky Association (SWA) over its 'Glen Breton' brand.
The Scotch Whisky Association (SWA) is to appeal a Canadian court ruling allowing a Nova Scotia distillery to call its product ‘Glen Breton’.
The Scotch Whisky Association is considering an appeal against a ruling in Canada, allowing Glenora Distillery to continue using the brand name Glen Breton.
A court in Canada has reversed an earlier ruling permitting a Canadian distiller using the word ‘Glen’ on one of its whiskies.
The Scotch Whisky Association has launched a fresh appeal to stop a Canadian distiller using the word “Glen” on one of its whiskies.
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Interview: Distell Vineyards & Estates' CEO
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- NPD - DeLeon Tequila's Platinum and Reposado
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Diageo unveils Ciroc in Times Square push
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research