Glenora Distillers International
Canadian single malt whisky producer Glenora Distillers is celebrating victory in its legal battle with the Scotch Whisky Association (SWA) over its 'Glen Breton' brand.
The Scotch Whisky Association (SWA) is to appeal a Canadian court ruling allowing a Nova Scotia distillery to call its product ‘Glen Breton’.
The Scotch Whisky Association is considering an appeal against a ruling in Canada, allowing Glenora Distillery to continue using the brand name Glen Breton.
A court in Canada has reversed an earlier ruling permitting a Canadian distiller using the word ‘Glen’ on one of its whiskies.
The Scotch Whisky Association has launched a fresh appeal to stop a Canadian distiller using the word “Glen” on one of its whiskies.
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Comment - Diageo's Distill Ventures: One Year On
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Diageo takes Haig Club to Singapore airport