Glenora Distillers International
Canadian single malt whisky producer Glenora Distillers is celebrating victory in its legal battle with the Scotch Whisky Association (SWA) over its 'Glen Breton' brand.
The Scotch Whisky Association (SWA) is to appeal a Canadian court ruling allowing a Nova Scotia distillery to call its product ‘Glen Breton’.
The Scotch Whisky Association is considering an appeal against a ruling in Canada, allowing Glenora Distillery to continue using the brand name Glen Breton.
A court in Canada has reversed an earlier ruling permitting a Canadian distiller using the word ‘Glen’ on one of its whiskies.
The Scotch Whisky Association has launched a fresh appeal to stop a Canadian distiller using the word “Glen” on one of its whiskies.
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- SABMiller, Meantime Brewing say goodbye to 'craft'
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report