A new report from just-drinks and The IWSR suggests the Cognac sector has been on something of a rollercoaster ride during the recent econom...
The boss of Constellation Brands has played down rumours linking the company to a possible buy-out of Treasury Wine Estates by saying it is...
Last week, the owner of Drambuie put the Scotch whisky liqueur brand up for sale. Ian Buxton considers Drambuie's history and the potential...
There's usually a surprise or two at the Tax Free World Association (TFWA) World Exhibition in Cannes....
Earlier this week, we ran part one of our interview with the CEO of Remy Martin, Patrick Piana. Here, in the second and concluding part, Piana looks at the emerging markets as well as the mature markets of the US and Western Europe, and argues for value over volume in the Cognac category.
As his swansong earlier this month, we sent outgoing deputy editor Chris Mercer to meet the CEO of Societe Europeenne de Participations Industrielles' Champagne unit, Cécile Bonnefond. It says 'Wehring' above, but it's 'Mercer' below.
Moet Hennessy has lined up the latest version of its Ardbeg Supernova single malt expression.
The Glenmorangie Co, the Scotch whisky unit of Moet Hennessy, saw a healthy rise in net profits in 2013 off the back of a 6% lift in sales.
The wine and spirits arm of LVMH has reported decreases in both sales and profits in the first six months of 2014.
Moet Hennessy has launched a 34-year-old expression of its Glenmorangie brand that has been extra-matured in French Premier Grand Cru claret wine casks for 15 years.
French drinks group La Martiniquaise-Bardinet has secured a new UK on-trade distribution deal for its Glen Moray Classic Single Malt brand with Marblehead.
It's been a sporting week for me, and one I don't think I'll forget about for a very, very long time.
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- Diageo settles Explorers Club trademark dispute
- A-B InBev shakes up Euro units, UK head steps down
- Bacardi lifts curtain on Bombay Sapphire distiller