You just know the IWSC awards are one of the most prestigious events in the drinks annual calender, not because it is held in the medieval G...
Ahead of this year's Tax Free World Association World Exhibition, which returns to Cannes next week, Joe Bates considers the travel retail l...
There was an element of fanfare last week when William Grant & Sons unveiled what it claimed is “a break with whisky conventions”. The launc...
Last week, the International Spirits Challenge announced the full list of gold medal and trophy-winning spirits brands for 2013. Here is the...
Every month, managing editor Olly Wehring turns his spotlight into the eyes of a senior drinks executive. First up in 2011 is the CEO of William Grant & Sons, Stella David.
While our paths have crossed on an almost monthly basis over the last six years, just-drinks has never interviewed the chairman and CEO of Pernod Ricard's Chivas Brothers unit, Christian Porta. So, when Olly Wehring was invited to the official opening of The Glenlivet's distillery extension last month, he took the opportunity to finally pin Porta down for a chat on all things Chivas.
UK-based Quintessential Brands has appointed a former William Grant & Sons marketing head to boost its global marketing team.
William Grant & Sons has launched a bespoke online whisky store that matches previously unreleased Glenfiddich stock with consumers' taste profiles.
William Grant & Sons has launched a limited-edition, 29-year-old Glenfiddich to mark its sponsorship of a charity expedition to the South Pole involving injured ex-military personnel.
William Grant & Sons has launched three of its Glenfiddich Age of Discovery expressions in a gift pack exclusive to Travel Retail.
William Grant & Sons has launched another single malt in its Glenfiddich Age of Discovery collection that has been designed to celebrate the link between American and Scottish whiskies.
Experimentation has long been a watchword in the Scotch whisky industry. It is what has given consumers the huge range of ageing options, from refill hogsheads to virgin oak to Sherry butts.
First Drinks Brands Ltd in Alcoholic Drinks (United Kingdom)
First Drinks Brands aims to maintain its position as the fastest growing drinks distributor in the UK. The company has a portfolio that encompasses more spirits than any other domestic competitor, inc...
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA head - part II
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo reveals US$400m Tequila investment
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Beam Suntory strikes new Baltics tie-up
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future