You just know the IWSC awards are one of the most prestigious events in the drinks annual calender, not because it is held in the medieval G...
Ahead of this year's Tax Free World Association World Exhibition, which returns to Cannes next week, Joe Bates considers the travel retail l...
There was an element of fanfare last week when William Grant & Sons unveiled what it claimed is “a break with whisky conventions”. The launc...
Last week, the International Spirits Challenge announced the full list of gold medal and trophy-winning spirits brands for 2013. Here is the...
Every month, managing editor Olly Wehring turns his spotlight into the eyes of a senior drinks executive. First up in 2011 is the CEO of William Grant & Sons, Stella David.
While our paths have crossed on an almost monthly basis over the last six years, just-drinks has never interviewed the chairman and CEO of Pernod Ricard's Chivas Brothers unit, Christian Porta. So, when Olly Wehring was invited to the official opening of The Glenlivet's distillery extension last month, he took the opportunity to finally pin Porta down for a chat on all things Chivas.
William Grant & Sons has launched a bespoke online whisky store that matches previously unreleased Glenfiddich stock with consumers' taste profiles.
William Grant & Sons has launched a limited-edition, 29-year-old Glenfiddich to mark its sponsorship of a charity expedition to the South Pole involving injured ex-military personnel.
William Grant & Sons has launched three of its Glenfiddich Age of Discovery expressions in a gift pack exclusive to Travel Retail.
William Grant & Sons has launched another single malt in its Glenfiddich Age of Discovery collection that has been designed to celebrate the link between American and Scottish whiskies.
UK spirits group William Grant & Sons has seen its full-year sales edge up, but profits fell slightly after what the company described as a “challenging” year.
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018