On Wednesday, Russian Standard announced it had taken sole control of Central European Distribution Corporation (CEDC). Here we take a look...
C&C Group's growing international business means it is on-course to overtake domestic sales, the group's CFO has said....
C&C Group will report its full-year results tomorrow (15 May). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the highs and lows for the company in the 1...
Where next for the cider category? Two studies last week threw up some intriguing questions about the opportunities and challenges the categ...
Last month, ex-Brown-Forman exec David Cox became Europe director for New Zealand Winegrowers. He spoke with Chris Mercer about what attracted him to working for a generic body and about New Zealand’s potential for further growth in Europe.
In spite of the tough conditions, rising alcohol duties and the grim task of cutting his UK workforce, George Marsden, E&J Gallo’s vice president and general manager for Europe, is relishing what he considers to be the most challenging opportunity of his career. He spoke with Olly Wehring about his first two years heading up Gallo’s European operations and the way ahead.
E&J Gallo is giving a push to its Moscato range in the UK with the launch of a new multi-media marketing campaign.
E&J Gallo has acquired fellow Californian winery Ledgewood Creek for an undisclosed sum.
Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) has recruited a former E&J Gallo and Heinz executive to take responsibility for its Beringer wine brand domestically and globally.
Jackson Family Wines has appointed a former E&J Gallo marketing VP to oversee its estate wineries.
The head of E&J Gallo's European operations has defended the company's recent launch of the New Amsterdam vodka brand in the UK, despite a dip in vodka sales in the country.
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Distell to take 26% stake in spirits firm KHEAL