Federation des Exportateurs de Vin et Spiritueux de France
Export sales of French wine and spirits fell by 7.3% in the first half of this year, according to latest figures.
Wine and spirits exports from France came in flat last year, after two record years in 2012 and 2011, according to figures released this week.
Wine and spirits exports out of France in the first half of this year rose slightly in value terms but reported a slide in volumes, according to figures released this week.
Wine and spirits exports from France hit a new high last year in value terms, according to figures released this week.
French wine and spirits exports posted a healthy rise in the first half of this year, according to recently-released data.
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit
- DS Services lines up ex-Pernod Ricard exec as COO