The Finnish Federation of the Brewing and Soft Drinks Industry
Soft drinks companies and brewers are facing the possibility of higher excise duties on their products as a result of tax reforms proposed by the Finnish Ministry of Finance. Ben Cooper reports.
The Finnish brewing industry has slammed the country’s moves to restrict alcohol advertising. The Finnish parliament has approved plans to curtail TV and cinema advertising by beverage alcohol producers.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- Global director int'l brands, Heineken - Interview
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part I
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Absolut rebound paints rosy picture for Pernod
- SABMiller confirms price paid for Meantime
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends