The Finnish Federation of the Brewing and Soft Drinks Industry
Soft drinks companies and brewers are facing the possibility of higher excise duties on their products as a result of tax reforms proposed by the Finnish Ministry of Finance. Ben Cooper reports.
The Finnish brewing industry has slammed the country’s moves to restrict alcohol advertising. The Finnish parliament has approved plans to curtail TV and cinema advertising by beverage alcohol producers.
Quarterly Beverage Tracker First Quarter 2016: Finland; Comp
The overall beverage market was seasonally less dynamic with the notable exception of alcoholic drinks. Alcoholic drinks got off to a good start as consumer confidence in the economy grew. Packaged wa...
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Irish whisky exports forecast to double by 2020
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits