The Finnish Federation of the Brewing and Soft Drinks Industry
Soft drinks companies and brewers are facing the possibility of higher excise duties on their products as a result of tax reforms proposed by the Finnish Ministry of Finance. Ben Cooper reports.
The Finnish brewing industry has slammed the country’s moves to restrict alcohol advertising. The Finnish parliament has approved plans to curtail TV and cinema advertising by beverage alcohol producers.
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- US craft beer to hit saturation soon - Koch
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends