Federation des Exportateurs de Vin et Spiritueux de France
Export sales of French wine and spirits fell by 7.3% in the first half of this year, according to latest figures.
Wine and spirits exports from France came in flat last year, after two record years in 2012 and 2011, according to figures released this week.
Wine and spirits exports out of France in the first half of this year rose slightly in value terms but reported a slide in volumes, according to figures released this week.
Wine and spirits exports from France hit a new high last year in value terms, according to figures released this week.
French wine and spirits exports posted a healthy rise in the first half of this year, according to recently-released data.
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk