Federation des Exportateurs de Vin et Spiritueux de France
Wine and spirits exports from France came in flat last year, after two record years in 2012 and 2011, according to figures released this week.
Wine and spirits exports out of France in the first half of this year rose slightly in value terms but reported a slide in volumes, according to figures released this week.
Wine and spirits exports from France hit a new high last year in value terms, according to figures released this week.
French wine and spirits exports posted a healthy rise in the first half of this year, according to recently-released data.
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter