Federation des Exportateurs de Vin et Spiritueux de France
Export sales of French wine and spirits fell by 7.3% in the first half of this year, according to latest figures.
Wine and spirits exports from France came in flat last year, after two record years in 2012 and 2011, according to figures released this week.
Wine and spirits exports out of France in the first half of this year rose slightly in value terms but reported a slide in volumes, according to figures released this week.
Wine and spirits exports from France hit a new high last year in value terms, according to figures released this week.
French wine and spirits exports posted a healthy rise in the first half of this year, according to recently-released data.
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1