The Famous Grouse
Remy Cointreau's full-year sales and profits slumps, reported this week, have failed to put the company on the back foot....
Ahead of this year's Tax Free World Association World Exhibition, which returns to Cannes next week, Joe Bates considers the travel retail l...
Last week, the International Spirits Challenge announced the full list of gold medal and trophy-winning spirits brands for 2013. Here is the...
Earlier today (24 July), the International Wine & Spirit Competition released the list of full winners for spirits for 2013. Here is the lis...
In the first part of just-drinks' interview with the CEO of Edrington, Ian Curle set out why his company was bringing its global distribution in-house and investing heavily in its The Macallan Scotch whisky. In part two, Curle talks about his company's unique ownership structure and shares his thoughts on the next possible golden era for Scotch.
Late last year, just-drinks travelled to New York to interview - for the first time - the CEO of Edrington, owner of the Cutty Sark, The Famous Grouse, Highland Park and The Macallan Scotch whisky brands, Brugal rum and Snow Leopard vodka.
The one-litre size of Diageo's Smirnoff vodka has topped a list of the UK's top-selling brands, with the 70cl bottle coming third, according to new figures.
Here's a round-up of this week's highlights in the global spirits & wine categories. We are also running similar round-ups for beer and soft drinks & bottled water.
Edrington has rolled out its Snow Leopard vodka brand in South Korea as it eyes the US for future expansion.
Edrington has returned to full-year profit in a fiscal 2014 that saw it invest heavily in a new distillery and in-house distribution arms.
The Famous Grouse 40 Year Old is the oldest variant ever to be released by the brand's owners, The Edrington Group.
The UK's rock star royals Will and Kate are set to give their son George his first taste of Scotch whisky this week. Not literally, of course.
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future