The Famous Grouse
Remy Cointreau's full-year sales and profits slumps, reported this week, have failed to put the company on the back foot....
Ahead of this year's Tax Free World Association World Exhibition, which returns to Cannes next week, Joe Bates considers the travel retail l...
Last week, the International Spirits Challenge announced the full list of gold medal and trophy-winning spirits brands for 2013. Here is the...
Earlier today (24 July), the International Wine & Spirit Competition released the list of full winners for spirits for 2013. Here is the lis...
In the first part of just-drinks' interview with the CEO of Edrington, Ian Curle set out why his company was bringing its global distribution in-house and investing heavily in its The Macallan Scotch whisky. In part two, Curle talks about his company's unique ownership structure and shares his thoughts on the next possible golden era for Scotch.
Late last year, just-drinks travelled to New York to interview - for the first time - the CEO of Edrington, owner of the Cutty Sark, The Famous Grouse, Highland Park and The Macallan Scotch whisky brands, Brugal rum and Snow Leopard vodka.
The one-litre size of Diageo's Smirnoff vodka has topped a list of the UK's top-selling brands, with the 70cl bottle coming third, according to new figures.
Here's a round-up of this week's highlights in the global spirits & wine categories. We are also running similar round-ups for beer and soft drinks & bottled water.
Edrington has rolled out its Snow Leopard vodka brand in South Korea as it eyes the US for future expansion.
Edrington has returned to full-year profit in a fiscal 2014 that saw it invest heavily in a new distillery and in-house distribution arms.
The Famous Grouse 40 Year Old is the oldest variant ever to be released by the brand's owners, The Edrington Group.
The UK's rock star royals Will and Kate are set to give their son George his first taste of Scotch whisky this week. Not literally, of course.
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- US spirits pricing went "a little high" - Diageo
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Diageo H1 sales flatline as Q2 improves
- Carlsberg freezes Russia salaries, new hires
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research