Following recent reports that PepsiCo is planning to launch a premium water brand in the US, Ray Rowlands of Drinksinfo Ltd takes a look at...
The sun is about to turn in for the winter here in the northern hemisphere. As he waves goodbye to a good Summer, Richard Corbett considers...
Groupe Danone's CEO has defended its flavoured water brands from accusations they contain too much sugar, saying they sit “at the heart” of...
For a company which claims to have water in its ‘DNA’, Danone has to fend off rumours that it is ready to sell its water business with remar...
Highland Spring Group's namesake brand was confirmed this week as the top-selling bottled water brand in the UK. just-drinks talked to the group's CEO, Les Montgomery, yesterday (9 April) about the brand's long fight to the top and how it is survival of the fittest in the water industry.
Danone Waters' North American unit has appointed a new marketing VP.
Highland Spring Group has appointed a new finance director four months after overtaking Evian as the UK's top-selling bottled water brand.
Groupe Danone has reported a solid rise in H1 sales in its bottled water division, as “vigorous growth” in Asia boosted the unit's performance.
Groupe Danone has unveiled a label-free new design for its Evian bottled water brand in the US.
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch