Evans & Tate Wine Group
The sale of Evans & Tate is finally expected to close next week, local reports have claimed.
McWilliams Wines is set to become the new owner of collapsed West Australian winemaker Evans & Tate.
The future of ailing Australian wine company Evans & Tate will be decided in December, following a creditors meeting yesterday (17 October).
Foster’s Group Limited has entered into a new lease over two Australian vineyards from the Challenger Wine Trust.
Evans & Tate, could be broken up and sold as three separate business, according to local press reports.
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- William Grant opens Tullamore D.E.W. distillery
- Rabobank warns of "mountainous task" for Scotch
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014