Evans & Tate Wine Group
The sale of Evans & Tate is finally expected to close next week, local reports have claimed.
McWilliams Wines is set to become the new owner of collapsed West Australian winemaker Evans & Tate.
The future of ailing Australian wine company Evans & Tate will be decided in December, following a creditors meeting yesterday (17 October).
Foster’s Group Limited has entered into a new lease over two Australian vineyards from the Challenger Wine Trust.
Evans & Tate, could be broken up and sold as three separate business, according to local press reports.
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Scotch Whisky Top 20 Export Markets 2014
- Heineken to cut jobs in global shake-up
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Moet Hennessy sells Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Heineken N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly