Evans & Tate Wine Group
The sale of Evans & Tate is finally expected to close next week, local reports have claimed.
McWilliams Wines is set to become the new owner of collapsed West Australian winemaker Evans & Tate.
The future of ailing Australian wine company Evans & Tate will be decided in December, following a creditors meeting yesterday (17 October).
Foster’s Group Limited has entered into a new lease over two Australian vineyards from the Challenger Wine Trust.
Evans & Tate, could be broken up and sold as three separate business, according to local press reports.
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites