Evans & Tate Wine Group
The sale of Evans & Tate is finally expected to close next week, local reports have claimed.
McWilliams Wines is set to become the new owner of collapsed West Australian winemaker Evans & Tate.
The future of ailing Australian wine company Evans & Tate will be decided in December, following a creditors meeting yesterday (17 October).
Foster’s Group Limited has entered into a new lease over two Australian vineyards from the Challenger Wine Trust.
Evans & Tate, could be broken up and sold as three separate business, according to local press reports.
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Carlsberg freezes Russia salaries, new hires
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research