Evans & Tate Wine Group
The sale of Evans & Tate is finally expected to close next week, local reports have claimed.
McWilliams Wines is set to become the new owner of collapsed West Australian winemaker Evans & Tate.
The future of ailing Australian wine company Evans & Tate will be decided in December, following a creditors meeting yesterday (17 October).
Foster’s Group Limited has entered into a new lease over two Australian vineyards from the Challenger Wine Trust.
Evans & Tate, could be broken up and sold as three separate business, according to local press reports.
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1