Last week, the International Spirits Challenge all of its gold medal and trophy-winning spirits brands for 2013. Here is the list of brandy,...
Late last week, the gold medal winners in the gin, vodka, Tequila and liqueurs sub-categories of this year's International Spirits Challenge...
Bacardi Brown-Forman Brands is launching a print and outdoor marketing campaign for its Eristoff vodka brand in the UK, designed to maintain its appeal with younger consumers.
Diageo is toasting the release of The IWSR’s Top 50 International Spirits Brands list, holding on to the top spot and boasting the largest grower in the top ten.
Bacardi’s Eristoff Gold
Bacardi is set to roll out its Eristoff vodka portfolio across the US.
Bacardi-Martini India has launched its Superior Rum and Eristoff vodka in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu, a market tightly controlled by the Government.
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Will Remy come off worse in China Cognac recovery?
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Bacardi-Martini appoints Southern Europe chief
- William Grant gives Sailor Jerry pack revamp