Last week, the International Spirits Challenge all of its gold medal and trophy-winning spirits brands for 2013. Here is the list of brandy,...
Late last week, the gold medal winners in the gin, vodka, Tequila and liqueurs sub-categories of this year's International Spirits Challenge...
Earlier today, brand valuation consultancy Intangible Business released the results of its latest survey of the world's wine and spirits brands. In this excerpt from the full report, which can be downloaded here, the company considers the consumer trends that have shaped the wine and spirits categories in the last ten years.
Earlier today (2 June), brand valuation consultancy Intangible Business released the results of its latest survey of the world's wine and spirits brands. Here's a look at 'The Power 100', along with the methodology used to draw up the list.
Earlier this week, brand valuation consultancy Intangible Business released the results of its latest survey of the world's spirits brands. Here's a look at the top ten, along with the methodology used to draw up 'The Power 100'.
Vodka is the drink of the moment in the Dominican Republic, growing 50% in 2007 according to recent research from the IWSR.
Bacardi Brown-Forman Brands is launching a print and outdoor marketing campaign for its Eristoff vodka brand in the UK, designed to maintain its appeal with younger consumers.
Diageo is toasting the release of The IWSR’s Top 50 International Spirits Brands list, holding on to the top spot and boasting the largest grower in the top ten.
Bacardi’s Eristoff Gold
Bacardi is set to roll out its Eristoff vodka portfolio across the US.
Bacardi-Martini India has launched its Superior Rum and Eristoff vodka in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu, a market tightly controlled by the Government.
Bacardi-Martini's Eristoff & Cola
One of Bacardi's global brand directors is set to leave the company.
Bacardi Martini India is planning a new marketing drive across its brands, in order to capitalise on the country’s growing thirst for premium spirits.
Bacardi has launched Eristoff vodka in India and plans further investment in the country, according to local reports.
Bacardi is set to launch a global marketing push behind vodka brand Eristoff.
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report