The struggles go on for Carlsberg who, in its half-year results yesterday, indicated that things in Russia – where it is market leader – loo...
Being a brewer in Russia continues to be a struggle, and that's putting it mildly. Carlsberg and Heineken both revealed today that their fir...
Carlsberg is “considering” closing some of its breweries in Russia as the country's beer market continues to falter, the group's CEO has rev...
Earlier today (24 July), SABMiller reported a 6% rise in first quarter sales. Here just-drinks takes a closer at the figures by region:...
Anadolu Efes has seen its first-half sales boosted by its soft drinks operations as its domestic beer operations continued to suffer.
Pivovarna Lasko has begun a search for a strategic investor willing to inject at least EUR75m (US$102.1m) of fresh capital into the company.
Anadolu Efes has posted a double-digit rise in first-quarter sales, but its bottom line was hampered by exchange rate pressures and the impact of a one-off gain in the prior year.
The head of Coca-Cola Içecek's parent company has expressed his desire to expand the soft drinks bottler's footprint, but has warned that such opportunities are limited.
Warsteiner has switched partners in Russia, plumping for Carlsberg's Baltika Breweries over Anadolu Efes in the country.
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Bacardi announces CFO switch