The struggles go on for Carlsberg who, in its half-year results yesterday, indicated that things in Russia – where it is market leader – loo...
Being a brewer in Russia continues to be a struggle, and that's putting it mildly. Carlsberg and Heineken both revealed today that their fir...
Carlsberg is “considering” closing some of its breweries in Russia as the country's beer market continues to falter, the group's CEO has rev...
Earlier today (24 July), SABMiller reported a 6% rise in first quarter sales. Here just-drinks takes a closer at the figures by region:...
Anadolu Efes has seen its first-half sales boosted by its soft drinks operations as its domestic beer operations continued to suffer.
Pivovarna Lasko has begun a search for a strategic investor willing to inject at least EUR75m (US$102.1m) of fresh capital into the company.
Anadolu Efes has posted a double-digit rise in first-quarter sales, but its bottom line was hampered by exchange rate pressures and the impact of a one-off gain in the prior year.
The head of Coca-Cola Içecek's parent company has expressed his desire to expand the soft drinks bottler's footprint, but has warned that such opportunities are limited.
Warsteiner has switched partners in Russia, plumping for Carlsberg's Baltika Breweries over Anadolu Efes in the country.
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down