Drinks Americas Holdings has agreed exclusive distribution rights for Mexican craft beer Rio Bravo in the US.
Marigold Brewing Company has signed a deal with Drinks Americas Holdings to brew the first Mexican craft beers launched in the US.
Drinks Americas has appointed Douglas Cole to its board of directors, the company announced yesterday (21 May).
Drinks Americas is to mount a US$2m marketing drive on Kah Tequila, to coincide with the brand's nationwide launch in the US.
Drinks Americas has reported a leap in half-year sales following its deal to gain distribution 39 drinks brands owned by Worldwide Beverage Imports, but the company remained in the red.
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Diageo's Distill Ventures: One Year On
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss
- Diageo takes Haig Club to Singapore airport