Drinks Americas Holdings has agreed exclusive distribution rights for Mexican craft beer Rio Bravo in the US.
Marigold Brewing Company has signed a deal with Drinks Americas Holdings to brew the first Mexican craft beers launched in the US.
Drinks Americas has appointed Douglas Cole to its board of directors, the company announced yesterday (21 May).
Drinks Americas is to mount a US$2m marketing drive on Kah Tequila, to coincide with the brand's nationwide launch in the US.
Drinks Americas has reported a leap in half-year sales following its deal to gain distribution 39 drinks brands owned by Worldwide Beverage Imports, but the company remained in the red.
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Diageo confirms Australia RTD abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Pernod takes Absolut Warhol push to Travel Retail
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014