Drinks Americas Holdings has agreed exclusive distribution rights for Mexican craft beer Rio Bravo in the US.
Marigold Brewing Company has signed a deal with Drinks Americas Holdings to brew the first Mexican craft beers launched in the US.
Drinks Americas has appointed Douglas Cole to its board of directors, the company announced yesterday (21 May).
Drinks Americas is to mount a US$2m marketing drive on Kah Tequila, to coincide with the brand's nationwide launch in the US.
Drinks Americas has reported a leap in half-year sales following its deal to gain distribution 39 drinks brands owned by Worldwide Beverage Imports, but the company remained in the red.
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages