Dr Pepper Snapple Group
Dr Pepper Snapple Group is to tackle declines in sales of diet Dr Pepper with a range of marketing programmes, its CEO has said....
Dr Pepper Snapple Group today (24 July) posted a rise in second-quarter profits and sales. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the comp...
It was possibly the high-point of recent hostilities between the soft drinks industry and health groups - a spate of headlines calling out s...
When PepsiCo revealed last year that it was working on a sweetener innovation, CEO Indra Nooyi said it could “alter the trajectory of the co...
Dr Pepper Snapple Group has released details of its next dividend payment.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group has posted a big jump in profits as sales increased slightly.
Ardagh Group has confirmed plans to close one of its glass bottle production sites in the US, with around 290 jobs set to be lost.
Campbell Soup Co has said it is reviewing a letter from a health group that threatens to sue the company for using allegedly “deceptive” labels on two of its juice brands.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment.
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push