| 18 Dec 2014
Here's a look at what was happening on this day in...
| 2 Apr 2014
Germany’s Federal Cartel Office (FCO) has handed out another EUR231.2m (US$318.9m) of fines to six more brewers in the country over alleged price fixing.
| 16 Oct 2012
UK cider maker Westons hopes its first international acquisition will treble its sales in the growing Australian market and pave the way for further expansion.
| 12 Nov 2008
InBev may look to sell its Beck's beer brand as part of disposals following the brewer's takeover of Anheuser-Busch.
| 9 Jun 2008
Radeberger Gruppe has reported a slight dip in sales volumes for the first four months of this year, but has still forecast sales value growth for this year.
| 28 Mar 2008
Radeberger Gruppe has received the green light from the European Commission for its proposed purchase of Getränke Essmann.
| 20 Dec 2007
Warsteiner has followed Radeberger in announcing its intention to quit the German beer trade association Deutsche Brauer-Bund.
| 22 Nov 2007
Heineken has refused to be drawn on local reports that it is in line to buy a Czech brewer.
| 22 Nov 2007
Radeberger is vacating its position within the German beer trade association Deutsche Brauer-Bund.
| 8 Aug 2007
Heineken has been given the all-clear to acquire Krusovice Brewery in the Czech Republic.
| 15 Jun 2007
Heineken is targeting strong export potential from its newly-acquired brewery in the Czech Republic.
| 15 Jun 2007
Heineken has acquired a brewery in the Czech Republic.
| 14 Jun 2007
Radeberger Gruppe, Germany's largest brewer, has posted a strong start to the year, but warned that this performance may struggle throughout the rest of the year.
| 4 Jan 2007
Germany’s largest brewer Radeberger Gruppe is awaiting anti-trust approval for the acquisition of drinks wholesaler Getraenke Schenker.
| 21 Dec 2006
InBev has reportedly finalised the sale of German brewer Dinkelacker-Schwaben Bräu.
| 5 Dec 2006
Brau Holding International, Germany’s third-largest brewer, has insisted flagship brand Paulaner is not for sale amid reports that rival brewer Radeberger is eyeing the wheat beer.
| 30 Nov 2006
The price of beer in Germany is set to rise sharply next year, according to reports.
| 23 Nov 2006
InBev is looking to close the sale of another of its breweries in Germany by the end of the year.
| 9 May 2006
Radeberger Gruppe, Germany’s largest brewer, has said that it will look for further acquisitions after buying regional beer maker Freiberger Brauhaus.
Radeberger Gruppe KG in Alcoholic Drinks (Germany)
Radeberger Gruppe KG continues to work on maintaining and securing its leading position in the German beer category by generating continuous growth....
Beer in Germany
After years of continuous volume sales decline....
Beer Market in Germany - Market Research 2015-2019
Beer is the most consumed alcoholic beverage in Germany. It accounted for a market share of 47.18% of the total alcohol market in Germany in 2014, amounting to $84.99 billion....
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- Britvic hits make-or-break time for US Fruit Shoot
- Beam Suntory to sell brandy & sherry to Emperador
- Former Diageo exec joins William Grant in LatAm
- A-B InBev mulls sale of Peroni, Grolsch - report
- This week in spirits & wine
- Luxury rum heads for slowdown as US growth stalls
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Market 2015-2019
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts