| 18 Dec 2014
Here's a look at what was happening on this day in...
| 2 Apr 2014
Germany’s Federal Cartel Office (FCO) has handed out another EUR231.2m (US$318.9m) of fines to six more brewers in the country over alleged price fixing.
| 16 Oct 2012
UK cider maker Westons hopes its first international acquisition will treble its sales in the growing Australian market and pave the way for further expansion.
| 12 Nov 2008
InBev may look to sell its Beck's beer brand as part of disposals following the brewer's takeover of Anheuser-Busch.
| 9 Jun 2008
Radeberger Gruppe has reported a slight dip in sales volumes for the first four months of this year, but has still forecast sales value growth for this year.
| 28 Mar 2008
Radeberger Gruppe has received the green light from the European Commission for its proposed purchase of Getränke Essmann.
| 20 Dec 2007
Warsteiner has followed Radeberger in announcing its intention to quit the German beer trade association Deutsche Brauer-Bund.
| 22 Nov 2007
Heineken has refused to be drawn on local reports that it is in line to buy a Czech brewer.
| 22 Nov 2007
Radeberger is vacating its position within the German beer trade association Deutsche Brauer-Bund.
| 8 Aug 2007
Heineken has been given the all-clear to acquire Krusovice Brewery in the Czech Republic.
| 15 Jun 2007
Heineken is targeting strong export potential from its newly-acquired brewery in the Czech Republic.
| 15 Jun 2007
Heineken has acquired a brewery in the Czech Republic.
| 14 Jun 2007
Radeberger Gruppe, Germany's largest brewer, has posted a strong start to the year, but warned that this performance may struggle throughout the rest of the year.
| 4 Jan 2007
Germany’s largest brewer Radeberger Gruppe is awaiting anti-trust approval for the acquisition of drinks wholesaler Getraenke Schenker.
| 21 Dec 2006
InBev has reportedly finalised the sale of German brewer Dinkelacker-Schwaben Bräu.
| 5 Dec 2006
Brau Holding International, Germany’s third-largest brewer, has insisted flagship brand Paulaner is not for sale amid reports that rival brewer Radeberger is eyeing the wheat beer.
| 30 Nov 2006
The price of beer in Germany is set to rise sharply next year, according to reports.
| 23 Nov 2006
InBev is looking to close the sale of another of its breweries in Germany by the end of the year.
| 9 May 2006
Radeberger Gruppe, Germany’s largest brewer, has said that it will look for further acquisitions after buying regional beer maker Freiberger Brauhaus.
- Can Bacardi take its rum back to the party?
- Winners & losers of AB InBev's SABMiller takeover
- What Trans-Pacific Partnership means for drinks
- ABInBev on the verge of SABMiller buy? - Comment
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Anheuser-Busch InBev wins SABMiller's hand
- A-B InBev raises SABMiller offer to GBP70.5bn
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- Beam Suntory CMO to stand down
- Ketel One co-owner now Bols' largest shareholder
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV - Strategy and SWOT Report