Here's a look at what was happening on this day in...
Germany’s Federal Cartel Office (FCO) has handed out another EUR231.2m (US$318.9m) of fines to six more brewers in the country over alleged price fixing.
UK cider maker Westons hopes its first international acquisition will treble its sales in the growing Australian market and pave the way for further expansion.
InBev may look to sell its Beck's beer brand as part of disposals following the brewer's takeover of Anheuser-Busch.
Radeberger Gruppe has reported a slight dip in sales volumes for the first four months of this year, but has still forecast sales value growth for this year.
Radeberger Gruppe has received the green light from the European Commission for its proposed purchase of Getränke Essmann.
Warsteiner has followed Radeberger in announcing its intention to quit the German beer trade association Deutsche Brauer-Bund.
Heineken has refused to be drawn on local reports that it is in line to buy a Czech brewer.
Radeberger is vacating its position within the German beer trade association Deutsche Brauer-Bund.
Heineken has been given the all-clear to acquire Krusovice Brewery in the Czech Republic.
Heineken is targeting strong export potential from its newly-acquired brewery in the Czech Republic.
Heineken has acquired a brewery in the Czech Republic.
Radeberger Gruppe, Germany's largest brewer, has posted a strong start to the year, but warned that this performance may struggle throughout the rest of the year.
Germany’s largest brewer Radeberger Gruppe is awaiting anti-trust approval for the acquisition of drinks wholesaler Getraenke Schenker.
InBev has reportedly finalised the sale of German brewer Dinkelacker-Schwaben Bräu.
Brau Holding International, Germany’s third-largest brewer, has insisted flagship brand Paulaner is not for sale amid reports that rival brewer Radeberger is eyeing the wheat beer.
The price of beer in Germany is set to rise sharply next year, according to reports.
InBev is looking to close the sale of another of its breweries in Germany by the end of the year.
Radeberger Gruppe, Germany’s largest brewer, has said that it will look for further acquisitions after buying regional beer maker Freiberger Brauhaus.
Radeberger Gruppe KG in Alcoholic Drinks (Germany)
Radeberger Gruppe KG continues to work on maintaining and securing its leading position in the German beer category by generating continuous growth....
Beer Market in Germany - Market Research 2015-2019
Beer is the most consumed alcoholic beverage in Germany. It accounted for a market share of 47.18% of the total alcohol market in Germany in 2014, amounting to $84.99 billion....
Global Lager Market 2016-2020
About Lager Beer can be broadly classified into the following two types: lager and ale. The main difference between both is the yeast that is used for fermentation....
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Diageo's Guinness Rye Pale Ale - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages