A new report from just-drinks and The IWSR suggests the Cognac sector has been on something of a rollercoaster ride during the recent econom...
The boss of Constellation Brands has played down rumours linking the company to a possible buy-out of Treasury Wine Estates by saying it is...
Last week, the owner of Drambuie put the Scotch whisky liqueur brand up for sale. Ian Buxton considers Drambuie's history and the potential...
There's usually a surprise or two at the Tax Free World Association (TFWA) World Exhibition in Cannes....
Earlier this week, we ran part one of our interview with the CEO of Remy Martin, Patrick Piana. Here, in the second and concluding part, Piana looks at the emerging markets as well as the mature markets of the US and Western Europe, and argues for value over volume in the Cognac category.
As his swansong earlier this month, we sent outgoing deputy editor Chris Mercer to meet the CEO of Societe Europeenne de Participations Industrielles' Champagne unit, Cécile Bonnefond. It says 'Wehring' above, but it's 'Mercer' below.
Here's a look at what was happening on this day in...
Moet Hennessy has released what it claims to be the first 'crowd-sourced' whisky from its Glenmorangie stable.
Moet Hennessy has lined up the latest version of its Ardbeg Supernova single malt expression.
The Glenmorangie Co, the Scotch whisky unit of Moet Hennessy, saw a healthy rise in net profits in 2013 off the back of a 6% lift in sales.
The wine and spirits arm of LVMH has reported decreases in both sales and profits in the first six months of 2014.
It's been a sporting week for me, and one I don't think I'll forget about for a very, very long time.
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit